or Connect

Posts by wwhippetcrazy

Hi there.... I am ordering the book today. I just had the pleasure of attending an Our Children, Our Youth, Our Future conference yesterday. Dr. Neufeld was the keynote speaker...he was amazing!!! It was so refreshing to hear the attachment message as it relates to kids as they get older. I can't wait to get the book....and just an FYI for those in the US...it comes out in the states at the end of April....the 25th or 26th I think it was.... Also...here is a link to...
I missed that part! I too love the Simpsons!!
Wow.... I just wanted to thanks to the OP and to everyone that has replied...alot to think about when it comes to my Mom and how to handle the situation and keep sane. I definately (up until this past few weeks) felt an obligation to my Mom....but my obligation is to my children... Again....thank you all for your wisdom....
It's definately a tough situation.... In the last year I have seen what my family has been trying to tell me about my Mom and I don't care for the situation at all. I am actually washing my hands of her when she is in this swing of mood (think Sally Field on ER.....) cause I can't handle it anymore. I need to look after my family first (hubby and kiddos and doggies)...and if that means not spending time with her, then unfortunately that's what it means. s to you as it...
ah here yor GH mamas are.... I was just on the GH spoilers site....it's looks as though its' going to get really good. They ended yesterdays episode with Luke in the attic hearing someone else up there...who is Laura (we never see her...I dont' think she's supppose to be coming back)....I'm really interested to see what happens today. Dillion and Georgie are helping Luke and Skye to try and clear Skye of the murder charges. Courtney has a foster kid...I forget his...
We just seen the Tragically Hip this past Saturday....good show!! We've seen them 3 times now....twice outdoors, once at the Coral Center (Ottawa)....outdoors were best. The best though was seeing Gord Downie (Hip's lead singer) last summer at the Mariposa Festival in Orillia! It was an awesome show!!!! In a park, I was 38 weeks preggo, Dd was with us, we camped out and attending the festival the whole weekend.....He is awesome!!! Dh found the concert on Gord...
It is really hard to believe that our babes will be a year old! Yanic started crawling for real on Father's Day...he was scooting on his butt up to that point...now its funny to see him go.... He can talk really well...Ball being his fav word! He can also say Dada, Momma, Numms, Dog, Cup, Throw, Ah-Oh, Gord (the dog), CooCoo (mil) and he has a distinct yell/noise for Evelyn. He's really yaking up a storm....guess that's why he waited to move. He's been nursing...
I love you guys!! I haven't been on here in a few days but reading the posts has made me all mushy too! I can't believe there are so many of you in Southern Ontario too! Where have you all been?? Yanic is really trying to walk....not doing it yet though...still not really crawling, I think he does the "yoga moves" that ndmom mentioned (great way to put it)...he tries to get up on his feet though from a sitting position. So he is really trying. He can...
Game 7 tonight....woohoo....come on Calgary!!
Woo Hoo.... We'll be watching here...I bet there will be no one out and about tonight. Go Flames Go!!!!! It would be awesome to have the cup back in Canada, hasn't been here since my Habs won it in 1993 (they decided to golf this year instead and let the Flames have a go at it....hee hee). Really, I'd love to see the Flames win!! After all Tampa beat out the Habs!!!