or Connect

Posts by ajalvarez85

My son is 10 months old and just recently started crying when we are picking him up under hus arms. I cant get him in until Thursday. Has anyone heard of this? He crawls around fine and us otherwise happy.
I would encourage him to look up things such as male ppd. That was what really opened my husband's eyes. Also get out of the house as much as possible. Try to spend time alone with him. It also might help to have him spend one on one time with your daughter however it is very important that your daughter is happy when they spend time together or it could make things worse. It helped my husband to talk to other fathers as well. Just try your best to have an unjudging...
Thanks. Its comforting to know someone else has experienced the same thing!
I think storries like this need to get out. Once he knew he wasnt alone he was able to start healing. Men need to know it can happen to them nd not to be ashamed about it. (Sorry i do most if my writing from my phone. The errors are driving me insane! )
My twins were delivered naturally without complications(even with baby b being breech). I am nursing and got my period when they were 7 months. It was nice and light. However i am now on my 3rd cycle postpartum and have extremely heavy flow. I cannot even use tampons as i leak within an hour. I have also noticed blood clots in the toilet. I am on day 3 and its not slowing down. Is this normal? Never had this problem after my singleton. Thanks!
Actually we are not big on meds, but do use essential oils. We would diffuse citrus bliss, he also would do some form of exercise. What we believe helped the most was some sleep as well as talking. He didnt go to therapy but talked to me and other fathers. It also helped to have him bond with the babies. I m nursing, so i would pump abd let him bottle feed, or give them a bath. Anything the babies liked because if they cried or freaked out it made it worse. It took a few...
The entire time i was pregnant with my twin boys my husband was ecstatic! He literally jumped for joy a few times. However when we came home from the hospital it was like i brought the wrong man home. He was irritable, frustrated wanted nothing to do with the babies. This was so not like when we had our first. Witg our first he couldn't get enough. We were shocked at how patient he was with him. Sadly things with the twins were far different. I even remember him telling...
For me we pumped and still gave a bottle. I can understand why you would hesitate but with the right bottle it might work fine. All 3 of my children have only been fed brestmilk but all were given bottles within 10 days of being born. To be honest i had and still have a harder time with them taking a bottle as they prefer me. My biggest suggestion if you chose bottles would be to find one that only allows milk to flow while baby is actually sucking. I personally am too...
Hi everyone. Please be patient with me as i am completely new to using s forum! I am a stay at home mother of 3 and my oldest is 2 1/2! I also have 9 month old twins. All boys! My family of 5 is crammed into our small cozy 2 bed 1 bath home along with our dog, a boxer! I am trying to live a much more natural lifestyle. Its a work in progress but am getting there day by day. Currently 90% of me cleaning products are natural and home made (laundry soap, softner, dishwasher...