or Connect

Posts by unicornmama

Whoops, forgot to mention the two old cherry trees. I pit the cherries and smoosh them, then can them to use in pies and top cheesecakes with.
We live in the country, on land my great granny left me in her will, in a big trailer almost paid off. We're beside my parents on a dirt road, on land that's been in my family since the 1840s, have the redone barn my great grandpa built in 1949, and have spring water, though we do have electricity, but the cable company won't run the wire out here lol so we have dish. We own around ten acres, with a creek, some land pasture, some wooded, most fenced. We have ducks,...
I had such a bad problem with dogs I instituted a one warning for the owner policy. If they're at my house after that, they meet my old sixteen guage. My birds stay only in my yard.
You could try hanging the food and water feeders using some wire from the top of the coop at their head height. If there isn't a perch over it, then they shouldn't be able to poop in it anymore, even if they do still spill some.
And also my mom and dad live next door, so that helps too, since I grew up here . If we were anywhere else, I would be more concerned about needing a fenced yard.
We have chickens, ducks, and a horse. I have a two yo and six yo. Six yo can play outside unsupervised anytime, if two yo goes with her they are not allowed in pasture with horse. We live in bfe, with a dirt road a little ways from our house, but we know the little lady who lives at the end of it and she's always watching for my kids and chickens to run across the road lol. However, two yo gets checked on every couple minutes if he goes out alone, and if six yo goes out at...
And oh yes, everything was always my fault and he was always the victim. I forgot to mention this... my ex DH had been married previously. He did tell me, in the beginning, that he had two daughters, oldest had aspergers, youngest had behavioral problems. Neither ever wanted to see their dad, ever. He made his ex wife out to be just terrible, and the reason for their split. Toward the end of our marriage, I met them all. His child with aspergers can function wonderfully...
When I was with my ex husband, who I have mentioned is identical to yours, and I do mean everything, from parenting style to communication to age to his father being a preacher, my daughter began acting strangely. At first when she was three it was breaking her toys and raging a bit here and there. Then she became very attached to me, and didn't want to be with him at all. His punishments for my daughter were the same as those for your son. My husband was pretty obsessive...
We could have been married to the same man. I was just like you. Please go with your heart and instinct. Please be careful. Please stand your ground. When I finally stood my ground and said we are NOT disciplining our son like this, I began finding bruises and handprints on my children and he began beating me and threatened to kill me in my sleep. Finally the cops dragged him off me one night with his hands around my neck and my screaming babies watching. You don't know...
Oh, and the OBs give u a list of pediatricians locally who do it, and the pediatrician agrees to come do the circumcision in the hospital after u have the baby. My sons was done the day after his birth. I wasn't allowed into the nursery, where they do it with the curtain pulled. I assumed the babies got general anesthesia. I had no idea they rubbed numbing cream on, strapped him down, and went to it. Granted, my son was back in twenty minutes, fast asleep,but if I had...