or Connect

Posts by wicked-tired-Ma

Chaiteach-   I have been reading through threads (from a few years back) all morning, the one about your baby being so restless at night and nothing helps, checks out fine with doc, etc.... I'm at the end of my emotional/sleep rope. We have a 6 month old who sounds identical to what you were dealing with. He weaned himself from nursing at 3 months because he was so wild and flailing around and then he'd have to latch on again, and start all over-- he got so angry he...
Dot-to Dot; I have been reading through your thread (from a few years back) all morning, the one about your baby being so restless at night and nothing helps, checks out fine with doc, etc.... I'm at the end of my emotional/sleep rope. We have a 6 month old who sounds identical to what you were dealing with. He is WILD at night, wrapping only works for a bit, arms/legs going crazy, will only stay asleep 15-45 minute stretches. (He used to sleep 2 hour stretches and that...
I know this is an old post but my 6 month old sounds identical to this and we're desperate as well. Goes down easily at night most nights, rests for an hour or 2 and then the crazy restlessness begins and we're also up 8-12x per night. I can barely function. What helped you?