or Connect

Posts by Treskastein

Hello,    My name is Treska. I am a student at Bard College. I am currently writing an Ethnography for my Anthropology class regarding the differences in birthing practice between the Amish and the English. If you are a midwife who has worked with the Amish and are willing to set up a brief phone interview with me, respond!  I am mainly collecting birth stories that demonstrate these differences or similarities!    I would be so grateful for a response!  Thank you,...
Hello,  My name is Treska. I am a student at Bard College. I am currently writing an Ethnography for my Anthropology class regarding the differences in birthing practice between the Amish and the English. Would you be at all interested in a brief phone interview? I am mainly collecting birth stories that demonstrate this difference, with a few specific questions.    I would be so grateful for a response!  Thank you, Treska Stein
Hello,  My name is Treska. I am a student at Bard College. I am currently writing an Ethnography for my Anthropology class regarding the differences in birthing practice between the Amish and the English. Would you be at all interested in a brief phone interview? I am mainly collecting birth stories that demonstrate this difference, with a few specific questions.    I would be so grateful for a response!  Thank you, Treska Stein