or Connect

Posts by nikwhit76

Im sorry I am not reading through the thread pages before replying. I am just having an awful day. Im miserable, Im pissed at the world, Im pissed at my DH because he wont fix his schedule that he can fix. I hate everything today. Its so hard not having my kids this time of year. I just hate the world today. 3 dpo, and to be honest today I dont even want to be pregnant, I hope Im not. I know that sounds terrible. And Im sure tomorrow I will be better again. I just hate my...
Ill talk cervix all day long:) So, here is my cervix talk for the day. On my positive OPK, 2 days ago, my cervix was still open, harder, and high...2 days later, my cervix, starting last night, is low, soft and open. So, even though my temp rose and I got my pos OPK 2 days ago, signaling I already O'd, is it possible I O'd last night or am still O'ing today according to my cervix? I cannot go off EWCM, Ive just never had it, I get watery, but that is normal for me...
Just waiting on my CH's from FF:) My cervix is still low, soft, and open, which it was NOT the day I got pos OPK's, so gonna BD today to make sure:) Still neg OPKS today tho, like not even a soft line at all....ALSO.....can my testing date be set as the 22nd please INNACIRCLE? Thank you:)   DELIGHTED: You are a stronger woman than me!!! Id be peeing on that stick, I cant help myself. I also yell it from the roof tops when I get a pos, I cant hide it,lol.    My chart,...
Saraviolet: Yeah, its amazing the TMI info we share these days:) Same last night though, it wasnt his normal couple of teaspoons, it was like  over a cup, hahaha. Im attributing it to the Macca:) And yay for brown spotting!!!!!!! Pee on a  stick!!!!! FX:)   Innacircle: Getting busy:) I even had him eat some oysters last night, since we have a Low T issue, he hated them, but he loves me and ate them like a champ,lol. I reminded him how many pills I pop a day for him, and...
TIFGA:Sorry to hear about AF:(    AFM: Got 2 positive OPK's today, so am def O'ing early, and my LP is just fine:) I am saying my age has something to do with my new cycles, as I am considered premenopausal.
Sorry, the forum used to be uber busy, and we had "tribes" or groups, of women who related to each other...like a Plus sized tribe, Macca taking momma tribe, barefoot tribe, etc etc etc. I guess if you think about it, we are a tribe....yay!!! I love my tribe:)    Ok, now, on to the TMI alert this morning. My DH last night had.......... ( I said TMI, right?) so much semen tht its still running out of me this morning. I mean a LOT!!! He never has that. I really think the...
Hmmm, this forum sure has changed!!!! Anyone know where I can find the tribes??? TIA:)
AFM..... Please move me to waiting to O.... or WTF, whichever I guess:(Sorry I havent updated. AF came 7 days early with a  vengeance. Lasted 3 days again. So that gives me a 7 day LP????? Started DH and I both on Macca this cycle. Will add Vitex next month of needed I guess. Im on cycle day 8, am wondering if I am Oing earlier than 14 days. Last mnth the chart put me at CD 10 with dotted cross hairs, but looking at it, it looked like I O'd on day 14, or 15. So if I truly...
3rd day of temp drops, Im not impressed with my body this month:(
Hoping hoping and hoping that this mornings temp was an implantation dip, although I know they have been debunked for the most part, hey, a girl can dream!!! I had to manually put my O at CD 14, as FF wanted to keep it at CD 10, which just isnt possible or true... So. going by CD 14, or even CD 15, I would be 4, or 5 DPO today:)