or Connect

Posts by Akemikatze

I'm still feeling pretty blah at 21+5. I think it's a combo of weather, working in a basement essentially, and my older daughter is having some separation issues. She said she's having nightmares, but she's also potty training and dealing with Mommy being "too pregnant" to do certain things, so she's been sleeping with me again. I don't mind the snuggles, but I'm not getting as much sleep. I was diagnosed with a partial previa, so I can't have sex or work out and those are...
I haven't posted in a while because I've been so busy working and 3-year-old-wrangling. We are having another girl! All three of us are very excited, my older daughter is so excited about her little sister. She wants to name her "Squirrely Squirrel."
I'm 11 weeks and think I've felt movement a couple times. We were able to hear the heartbeat on doppler this week too and my OB said it's possible.
Madison Wisconsin.
We are in the midst of potty learning here and it's been really hard for me. I don't want to upset my daughter since we're going through so many changes. She's also a picky eater so the aversions have been difficult for us, too.
Last time, mine was very overly sensitive about me being in pain. It bothered him so much that eventually it got me worked up too and I got an epidural. I'm going to have a doula this time to help us and keep us centered.
My husband went grocery shopping and now I don't want anything I asked for. All I want is cream cheese jalapeño poppers.
I'm so sorry Jenjy. Lots of love to you.
Thank you everyone for the positivity! My OB did mention that a lot of women have slow-rising HCG once this far along (7 weeks today) and she wouldn't have been concerned at all if it hadn't been for the spotting. My HCG yesterday morning was ~91,000 AND I haven't spotted in over 24 hours. 
Here are my HCGs. My OB said she wouldn't be concerned at all if I weren't spotting, but she would have liked to see it go up more between 11/11 and 11/14.   11/11 42,767 11/14 62,260 11/15 71,205   I got back tomorrow.