or Connect

Posts by Marilyn82

This is my last baby and I am attempting an HBA2C. I've never had a vaginal delivery before. I may have posted somewhere else on here about this so forgive me if I am being redundant. Clifnotes version is that I never went into labor with my first, I had a cesarean at 40weeks for pretty silly reasons in retrospect, despite having gone to a freestanding birth center for all of my prenatal care. My daughter was born 7 years later and I had learned a lot during the time in...
Oh my gosh guys, I just have to pop in and complain a sec about my heartburn...or whatever it is. It's driving me crazy! It happens between meals and when I drink water and nothing seems to help....I am barely drinking any water and I know that cannot be good for me. I've only had heartburn in the past that seemed to be related to something I ate, but this is different. It's bizarre and getting worse. Anyone dealt with this before?
Travelmumma - that sounds so beautiful! I'm glad you mentioned plants...I'd like to get some for my birth space too, I think. Great idea! I'm thinking I might like a small fountain too...hmm.   Anywho, I am hoping and planning to birth this baby at home, as peacefully as possible. If all goes well, this will be an HBA2C. That's my plan A.   My first was a cesarean at 40 weeks with no signs of labor for "big baby/elevated blood pressure/slice n dice happy OB" and...
Our little boy will be Jude Wesson, although we seriously considered Anson as a middle name and I think it's really cool.  For a girl I wanted Carys Eisley. Omg I'm still upset that I can't use that name lol. I still want another little girl :( Not that I DONT want this little boy, but just that I wish I was in a position in life and emotionally to be able to have more kids. I just have so much fun with my daughter and really reeally wanted another one. Anyway, I...
Yeah...it sure does! 
Jumping in early while I can! Being new to this DDC and all, I read all through the last weekly thread but it's so hard to post when you don't know people yet and the thread is so long. I do have to say I LOVE that you gals all seem really close and these threads are active. There is something really important about a sense of community for me while pregnant, and I just don't have that IRL right now.   Anywho...   Travelmumma -  I can't believe you guys came up...
I've been drinking RRL for the last couple weeks, I just get the traditional medicinals herbal tea. Mainly because I'm lazy and also they are easy to take to work. I always say I'm going to make my own blend but then I never do lol...plus I don't know any places to buy the herbs in bulk in my area. Anyway, I just ordered some of the Earth Mama Angel Baby third trimester tea off of Amazon so I will start drinking that along with the plain ole RRL (I just loove the taste...
Oh lists, my cryptonite! I have started with the lists as well. I was thinking it would be a really cool project to turn a bedroom wall (planning a HB) into an inspiration zone. I thought I might get some canvas and chalks and make some cool artsy things with meaningful quotes/phrases etc. I also thought I'd like to get some black and white pics of my other children and put them up there in some pretty frames...I don't know, It's a work in progress...   As for my...
Thanks for the warm welcome guys  ! I'm looking forward to getting to know you all :D   I guess I might as well put my lil intro here since I'm sure you have all done intros already...I'm preggo with my third and trying for an HBA2C. My first son is 9 and was born via c/s for stupidity as far as I'm concerned lol. I never even went into labor with him! My daughter will be two in Oct. and was born via c/s at 43 weeks (omg I so never thought I was going to go into...
/I'm in the November DDC, but my date got pushed back awhile ago and my official due date is now November 30th. Everyone in my DDC is way ahead of me it seems and I was wondering if it's ok if I join you guys? For my last pregnancy, I was in the Sept 2010 DDC with a due date of 9/12/10 and didn't have my daughter until OCTOBER 2! I was the last one in the DDC and it was so depressing LOL. Being 3 weeks past your due date, anything is depressing    Anyway, I expect...