or Connect

Posts by Marilyn82

Aw thanks :D It's funny because I always get so much flack (flac? flak? lol) from family about my name choices, so I love the kudos. Juniper is a suuuper cute name actually and I've never met anyone with that name either which is a bonus...but it doesn't sound made up either. So hey, maybe your work is already done haha.       Lol great minds think alike! Funny because neither of those are really popular or anything. I just wanted to tell you I LOVE Erienne, sooo pretty....
Yeah I know it's early :D I'm having a hard time with name ideas this time around honestly, just not connecting strongly with any. Here's what I have so far (hubby isn't really chiming in yet lol):   Boy: Jude (all I have for now lol)   Girl: Aria Lyric Carys   I have nada for middle names :P   C'mon ladies, distract me from my misery!
I feel bad or saying this since all that really matters is a healthy baby and I don't want anyone (especially those mamas who have m/c or otherwise suffered a loss or infertility) to feel like I am taking this pregnancy for granted but...in my heart of hearts, I really want another girl. I don't have any strong inclinations either way so I'm going to guess GIRL just for the heck of it :D We aren't finding out either so it'll be a loooong wait lol!
Right now all I can really eat is sugar and carbs (like white processed carbs NOT the good kind!!!) muffins, orange sherbet, ice cream sandwiches etc. I have been wanting lots of watermelon which excites me because at least its real food! I've eaten spaghetti with very little sauce a couple of times but then it started bothering me so now it's out. I was eating very very healthy before I got pregnant and it's almost like anything I was eating before makes me super...
    I LOVE this lol. You should make it your siggy or something :P   I have my first appt. tomorrow but it will just be to discuss the payment arrangement with my MW and I doubt we will really do anything else. 
    Thanks :)   My first was completely unecessary but I was young and didn't ask enough questions. I was seeing a group of CNMs at a freestanding birth center but at 39+5 I came in for my regular appt. and they risked me out due to high BP (ONE incidence, no protein in my urine or any other signs of trouble but alas that was protocol) and sent me to see the backup OB who decided that I was not a good candidate for an induction but needed to have the baby right away blah...
Sorry for not checking back in with you ladies, haven't been able to hop on the computer much lately for anything other than work.   I'm feeling a little more positive I think. It might have something to do with feeling slightly less horrible in the morning sickness department. I have a hard time being positive about anything in the first trimester lol.   Glad to know there are other VBAC mamas out here also.   Any of you planning an HBAC per chance?
Agreed! If I had different midwives, was seeing an OB, or something like that, I might have considered an early u/s for that reason. In this case, I am seeing the same midwife as last time who is very non-interventive and is fine with me going to 42-43 weeks. I went to 43 weeks with my daughter. I've always measured really consistent as far as fundal height in relation to gestational age, so I figure we can see if I am measuring consistently larger or smaller and take...
Just curious if anyone is planning a vbac and if so, how are you feeling about it? Kinda early I know but it's on my mind a lot.   I had an unecessary cesarean with my son (chalk it up to not advocating for myself!) and a failed homebirth (hate that term!) turned hospital transfer/repeat cesarean with my daughter. Planning an HBA2C this time but I feel kind of...I don't know, lackluster about the whole thing. I just have zero confidence in my body and part of me just...