or Connect

Posts by loobop

Thank you emmy526, thats what I was thinking too but wanted to see of an one knew more about that.
I have just read through this thread. And appreciate eveyones input.   A friend of ours, early 30's, was feeling ill Saturday night as we had another friends birthday party at her place and she went to lay down. I guess she must have started feeling a lot worse as later that night her husband to her to the ER and she was diagnosed with having shingles. I havent spoken to her yet, just word of mouth, but apparently it had something to do with her eyes.   ANYWAY I...
My daughter has her school project and her state is Colorado. The kids have been working on their shoeboxes, decorating them for the last couple of weeks. I only just thought of asking here, can anybody mail us a postcard from Colorado? My daughter would be really thrilled. We can mail one in return from beautiful San Juan Island, probably with an Orca whale or Bald Eagle on it.   If anyone has a moment to drop a postcard off that would be truly appreciated, heres...
Plus I seem to recall that CP is a virus (varicella-zoster virus), and like HPV viruses retract into our spinal columns/ chords, lying deep and dormant. When we are run down and of low immune they resurface. So we have an element of control over them.
I dont know much about it, so cant offer advice other than to research it on the net. I thought originally that maybe you had an increased likelihood of developing shingles if you didnt have CP till you were older, but from what I googled the opposite is true. I am not sure how this info has affected other parents decisions. It feels more natural to me to have CP when you are a child, but that is just because the way we grew up, I know diff. people have diff....
yes, for our DD it was gas. We laid her on her back and bent her legs up, holding her calves together and gently but firmly rotated her legs in a clockwise motion. More often than not she would release quite bit of gas, no doubt it felt good to get it out! At first it felt like she was resisting, but then she went with it. I never found out if there was a culprit as far as what I was eating, but have heard other mamas say they def. noticed that was a problem for them....
Oh, plus also, when I paste the copied link, into the MDC content reply box this message comes up;   Because of your browser security settings, the editor is not able to access your clipboard data directly. You are required to paste it again in this window. Please paste inside the following box using the keyboard (Ctrl/Cmd+V) and hit OK   which is fine for text, because I just paste the text in the pop up...
When I get to the photo in my album, there is the different options to copy and paste; email and IM direct link html code img code   Which one should I normally use for posting here? I havent had this problem before, maybe its my computer :(  
Hi, I havent had this problem before, but hope someone can help me out, it seems I cant upload pics from photobucket to a thread that people are uploading pics to, so it must be something at my end, any ideas? TYIA!! ;)
HI there, I am not sure what the going rate is so I may have overpriced these, works out to be about 2.60 per issue incl. shipping,  but I know there are some good issues in here. From a smoke free home, kept away from pets, postage paid in US via media rate, Some are like new cond., others are worn, but there shouldnt be any pages missing or major damage. LMK if you have questions! Issues;   Hip Mama # 40, the identity issue Hip Mama # 37 the adoption...