or Connect

Posts by floweringkale

Baileyb! Exciting! Do they settle if you take a warm bath?
Mrsgail I'm not sure what caused it, but this pregnancy I'm finding whenever I'm having pain in my pelvis I get a ton of relief if I do a quick inversion from spinningbabies.com. I don't even need to do a full one on the couch, often its enough to go into child's pose, leave my head on the ground and put my butt in the air (rabbit pose in think??). this baby loves to squish my bladder and I get some pretty bad cramping after I pee sometimes. A quick inversion moves the kid...
Prodromal labor my old friend... Last baby I had a week and a half of waves two minutes apart whenever I was on my feet and dead stop when I sat down. The first night I got so excited, I packed the kid up to the grandparents and everything only to nothing and go home. But the silver lining was once the "real thing" started I was only a few hours and it was a lovely birth. So I've started getting waves on my feet. Today they were 15min apart, but nothing when I'm sitting...
I'm with you on slushies. Particularly root beer slushies....
Sitting down. Preferably at a restaurant who will do the dishes for me. Would you rather be gardening or crafting?
Hate it. Sorry, the vegetarian ones are just not that good... Pad Thai.
M - mark.
Mrsgail - semi reclined is never safe for sleeping, as baby can go chin to chest and get a collapsed airway.always use a flat surface or babywearing for long sleeps (babywearing you are alert and close and can monitor airway). Bouncers are fine for awake periods where you can closely monitor breathing. But my kids would not tolerate sitting in a chair and would way rather be in arms or worn. If I need to have baby down during an alert period, I prefer using play arches...
Congratulations!
Is baby super low? I have a theory, unsubstantiated, that my placenta is at the top this time and that is why I feel nothing in the rib but baby is constantly tickling my pubic bone. My last baby I has anterior placenta and she was much higher. This baby they told me during the early ultrasounds where my placenta is but all I remember is not anterior this time. But it would make so much sense if it was topside because I feel all my movements around bellybutton height or...