or Connect

Posts by mame9sunshine

I had a miscarriage yesterday.   I am sad, of course.  But, I am going to get dressed up and prettified tonight, and go to a party.  And have a drink or two.  I'll be around fun people that will make me laugh a lot. I'm in contact with my mw.  She'll have me using wild yam and progesterone cream for my next pregnancy.  I think we'll try for a January, snow baby.     “A miscarriage is a natural and common event. All told, probably more women have lost a child from this...
Nervousness set in yesterday big time.  Waves of nausea decreased sore breasts not sore anymore.  My only symptoms are cramping and lower back cramps... period like, on and off, nothing severe.  No spotting or anything.  I didn't get very nauseous with my DD, so that is normal for me.  Plus I have been eating lots of beans.  (for those that are sick google the connection with beans, bile and morning sickness)  I asked my mw about using wild yam tincture, and she said it...
No doctors for me.  Seeing my midwife in January.
I drink infusion of red clover and nettle, adding red raspberry to it now.  good nourishment!
I have a wish list going...  Sacred Pregnancy Journal, Ina May's Guide to Childbirth, The Mother's Wisdom Deck, Labyrinth of Birth   Favorites from my first pregnancy...  Ina May's Spiritual Midwifery, Creating a Joyful Birth experience, Birthing from Within, Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year   Already purchased for this pregnancy...  Meditations for Pregnancy (Michelle Leclaire Oneill)
I saved most newborn stuff from baby #1 (clothes and cloth dipes), but I will have a ton or organizing to do in the spring to get a count and see where I am at with things.  I will want another sling, even though I dont need another carrier.  I have an arms reach cosleeper.  love it.  recommend it.  I will search used for travel size swing once I am close to popping, or keep an eye out over summer.   I will  inquire on a local swap sell fb page for maternity clothes in...
I will feel more relaxed when I am passed 8 weeks... (10 more days!)  My m/c was at 8 weeks.  I feel like my m/c (first pregnancy) had to do with things I did, though, ignorant/ naive to how to care for my pregnant body at the time.  (I dont beat myself up with blame, but I do feel like my actions could very well have caused it.)  It helps to remind myself that I am taking very good care of myself and I am much healthier than I have ever been.  I don't get very sick, and...
Oh, so sweet!  <3 it!
Maybe arnica cream or gel?  
heating pad or rice sock?  or cold pack?