or Connect

Posts by JammaLamma

I know exactly how you feel and yes, of course it sounds like you may be pregnant. But.... In the 2 week wait, it's very easy to get paranoid with what you think might be symptoms. Before trying to conceive, I never paid any attention to how my body acts around ovulation time and before a period... and it's surprising how much PMS mimics pregnancy when you are paying close attention. Also, when you think about it too much, (and idk if it's scientifically proven) but I...
Thanks for the support. I really appreciate it.     It's cycle day 39 for me right now and I plan to take another test (if AF hasn't come by then) on the 20th. I want to be sure there has definitely been enough time for HcG levels to be high enough to detect.  But whether it's + or - I'm making an appointment either way to get checked out.    I'm currently experiencing some clear discharge, and I have felt like AF is coming all day.. with a million trips to the...
Hi Ladies, My name is Jaime and I'm new to this site. I came here for a little support and insight to the life of pregnancy and thrills of TTC. I posted a thread a few days ago, and I still haven't gotten a reply. I don't really have anyone to talk to about this (that can help at least..) and I don't want to worry anyone with it.   Anyways, Here's a little info about my current situation.. and I wonder if anyone else is going through it too. Last period was Nov....
I'm going through the same thing, and I was wondering what the update is.. 
I guess I should start with the fact that my last period started on November 8th (on my birthday-yippie!) I wasn't 100% sure when I was ovulating, (not even thinking much about it because of the upcoming holidays)  but I suspected it would have been around Nov. 21st.    On November 29th, I woke up with some light bleeding. I thought it was the start of an early arrival of AF, but that never happens to me so I thought.. " maybe it's just because of stress." even though I...