or Connect

Posts by our veggie baby

I think medication can be helpful and beneficial and of course, if you feel your situation is becoming desperate, there is no need to forego meds for principle's sake know what I mean? That said, I am leary of drugs in a lot of cases---for children, mamas, people in general who are suffering from something, I think it has to be solidly diagnosed before it is treated first of all...I mean, even if I had cancer, I would get a second opinion/tests etc before I saught...
I am so sorry this happened to you, it is very upsetting and I can completely understand how you feel, though admittedly, haven't gone through what you are going through. It is a good thing that your cousin is helping with your daughter, but I am so sorry to hear about the physical symptoms you are having in addition to the obvious psychological ones from being off the medication. I know when I quit smoking, which is much different, but I am speaking in terms of...
I was behind a woman in the store the other day who had the cutest twins about 2 years old, sitting happily in their double stroller...when low and behold two ladies walked up to her...here was part of the conversation---I had to chuckle to myself because the woman seemed awesome just by the way she answered.. Ladies: OH TWINS!!! HOW CUTE!!! Mama: *smiles* Thank you, I like them. Ladies: OH THEY LOOK JUST ALIKE! HOW DO YOU TELL THEM APART!! Mama: *looking at...
Wow, if you are half as rude and presumptuous towards your husband as you are to strangers on the internet, I imagine you don't have as perfect of a marriage as you claim. Please, work on your own belief that in order for a woman to have a happy marriage and to keep *peace* she has to be completely subservient to her husband in every way and lower her expectations of treatment before you begin freely commenting on the state of other women and their marriages. Are...
I have nothing really to add to help your situation,, as my child is not even due until May so I would be kind of talking out of my *beep*... However, I myself was a teenager, and boy did I really o a number on my parents at different times. I think it stems from SO many things--puberty and body changes, social pressures, trying to gain some independence yet at the same time feeling like a child, testing limits, not feeling *understood*...and about 230497320 other...
Well, this has been an enlightening psychological experiment for me, though unintentional. Her eis what I learned. Even in a situation where people claim to be AP and GD and all that, there are still people who think children deserve less than adults and are in a different class of people (read:inferior)...and that makes me sad. In other words, based on someone of the comments, specifically ones along the lines of accusing me of treating someone, namely my husband...
also, www.whitedot.org is a good one for that too!
Quote: don't get the "sex near the baby thing" veggie baby, and that weirds me out Um, ya think? I know all about it...and we had a fantastic sex life up until about 5 months when he felt the baby move during sex and it creeped him out....I dunno whether it is societal, or even though he intellectually knows the baby doesn't know what's going on, still in the back of his mind thinks it is wrong because she is in there, or what...I don't fault him for...
Quote: You are right I definetly view GD as coming "down" to children's level. I understand others here don't view it this way. And no, I don't view my kids as having the same rights as me See, that is the main difference between us then...because children may not have the same "privledges" (i.e. can't knock back a couple beers to relax) but they have ALL the same rights in my opinion. Whenever you feel like you have control over someone else, you...
lol@ some of the dishonesty in this thread...particularly the bit about "I would do it with a happy heart" and comments like " I never manipulate anyone"... Wow, either we are dealing with perfect people here, or some people aren't being honest...um, okay, so if your partner constantly lets you down with respect to things he says he will do or things he is irresponsible about, you just "do it anyway with a happy heart?" ..sounds like manipulation alright...lol... I...