or Connect

Posts by skyview222

I actually made a new to do list this week that is way more specific.  I will post is once I have made progress with it...   Non-baby Related: 1.  Get married--baby "crashed" our original wedding plans--we are shooting for about 6 weeks from now, just the two of us   2. Get a haircut/color--discuss low-maintenance options with hairdresser--I can get it colored in 3.5 weeks  3. Declutter and organize in a major way--in progress. I've been posting on the 2014 in 2014...
I just saw this.  I will be talking to the apartment manager this week actually.  So if I get stuck in the process I will definitely PM you.  Thank you!
Years ago I tested allergic to citrus, but it seems to be mainly lemon.  In fact, Ive been enjoying oranges for the first time in years this pregnancy without issue. :) I have a hiatal hernia which is probably why the water bothers me...it really is something awful, isn't it? 
I'm sorry for your day.  Yikes.  I hope your DH toe is healing well. 
Instruction manuals--good declutter!  I'm going to try and find the instruction manual online when I buy new things and save it in an email holder that way I never have to keep the actual manual.  I find they really add up to a big pile that rarely gets used--but there is that what if I need it?  in the back of my head.   Starting to pick up speed again, so much to do before the baby is here both in terms of clutter and other preparations (due in 2.5 months!).  22...
My baby is definitely kicking a lot at night, but now more during the day when I sit down to do paperwork or other times of rest.  We had our 3d/4d elective ultrasound yesterday and it was really cool to see/feel him move at the same time.  The biggest new movement that happened this week was him kicking like crazy when I read books aloud.  Since I am a school librarian this is quite often.  It is actually a little distracting (but very cool!)   On the downside: Back...
I get heartburn from water too.  Unfortunately, I am allergic to lemons because I would love some relief. :) 
68 items--2 for donation (too small mens work pants, votive candle holder), the rest trashed (mostly packaging, receipts, pamphlets, mail)   1895/2014 $187.56
Right now I need to speed up to feel prepared for baby...but I hope to wrap things up and (try to) relax the last few weeks, coinciding with the end of the school year/my work year which is 3 weeks before my due date.    I don't plan to restrict myself from social outings.  If I feel up to it, I'll feel up to it, but will try to stick close to home/hospital.  We have friends about 45 minutes from the hospital which will make me nervous once June hits.  At some point in...
My latest turn of events is having that oh (bleep) moment of I have x amount to do and time is way too short to get it all accomplished.  On the nursery to do list alone I have 15 projects/decisions and I can't imagine doing more than one a week--haha.  I guess I will have to. :)   The dumb thing is I keep changing my mind about the crib...as if it were a life or death situation.    On the other hand I am excited that June 29th is coming up fast because we can't wait to...