or Connect

Posts by NestOf7

I de-stashed all my newborn stuff while my last was getting bigger.  Basically, I sold or traded up in sizes.  So now that we're expecting again in about 7 weeks, I think I'm going to hold on to my huge stash of fitted's, wool, and one size covers, and rent from an online seller.  It's about $150 for an entire NB supply of kissaluv fitted's and small thirsty cover's.  The rental lasts 6 months before you return.  I'm thinking I'll spend less than buying, although I realize...
You are awesome!  Get one of those babies to rub your feet once a day for a 5-minute break anyway!
The Diono is an awesome seat.  I mean awesome!  We have six children, and one on the way.  I'm currently driving a Honday Odyssey as it's the only 8 passenger minivan on the market today.  However, we are probably moving into a larger, 12 passenger van from Nissan (NV), due to the fact that our family business is owning car dealerships and we don't actually sell Honda.  So, I'm sort of breaking the rules by driving brand x right now :-)   So, having prefaced that, I have...
Awe, that is beautiful.  I needed this reminder.  Although, I think what I really need right now is a way back into a positive rhythm with my children.  Our days have become so boring.  It may be the slow breath of the bitter cold wind this winter, but I'm ready for spring!
How about creating or purchasing a chalkboard wall/standing easel for her to practice her skills.  This way, you can do "seat work" while standing, and with using different materials (chalk instead of pencils/crayons).  This, and possibly a white board (less of a waldorf style staple), could add variety in location of said seat work, and would allow you to feel better about it.  Do you usually sit with her for the duration of seat work, or just help guide her to stay on...
How about creating or purchasing a chalkboard wall/standing easel for her to practice her skills.  This way, you can do "seat work" while standing, and with using different materials (chalk instead of pencils/crayons).  This, and possibly a white board (less of a waldorf style staple), could add variety in location of said seat work, and would allow you to feel better about it.  Do you usually sit with her for the duration of seat work, or just help guide her to stay on...
Congratulations!!!  EXCITING!
AaHa!  Ok, then I'm on Green, which is my favorite color anyway!yes- it is tiring.  Our youngest isn't actually two until April 2nd, so he's even younger.  Our house is pretty exciting and fun, though :-)
what are the color teams all about?
How exciting!  When did you find out you are carrying twins?  Was it immediate (first ultrasound)?