or Connect

Posts by zoomom

I tried ebay too...no luck! Man, why are these being discontinued- there seems to be a HUGE demand for them, or maybe it's just our little home birthing community but still... now that I know you're still looking, I will go check the other computer for the bookmark to the waterbirth site and pm you if/when I find it! I'll work on it this morning
Quote: Originally Posted by StacyL I think the Electra link on the pool resources sticky shipps immediately. ETA: Oops! I just checked; I guess not. It's out of season. Check Sports Authority's website. I tried to contact the company in the link (shipstore) and they never got back to my messages (both email and phone) about if 20-30 days was an accurate ship time and if it made any difference if I picked expedited shipping etc. So, I tried to...
Oh mama The few things I can think of that might help would be...try not to worry about the condition of your house, and all the people that want you to come and visit them, have them come visit you and ask for some help- maybe they could load the dishwasher, wash a load of clothing, bring a meal or even just hold baby so you could get a shower, it's amazing how a shower can make you feel like a million bucks when you haven't had one in a bit. I would also encourage you...
So glad your appointment went well!
Quote: Originally Posted by ani'smommy MamaVolpe, I'm not the OP, but I would love any information you have that you'd be willing to share! I would love your info as well- I bet there will be a lot of interest, if you're willing to post it that would be wonderful! Otherwise, I'd love it via pm : Thanks so much!
I hope your appointment went well this morning...keep us posted
Thoughts and prayers coming your direction, I hope everything works out and your mom is home soon and that you have an amazing birth that your mom can share in. Please keep us posted
What an amazing birth story, congratulations!
I found this thread over in homebirth that has a suggestion. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=614799
Congratulations!