or Connect

Posts by zoomom

Congratulations!
Congratulations, I can onlly see the first pic- but she's beautiful!
Beautiful video and birth- congratulations!
Thank you for the reply- in my research I was wondering about BV, but figured it would have shown up with my culture, but I'm starting to wonder. The risks of premature membrane rupture scared me...one of the reasons I'm still trying to figure out what is going on rather then just waiting it out. I had read about the hydrogen peroxide wash- as well as the boric acid. I've heard that I should be able to get boric acid at a pharmacy, would a Walgreens/CVS/Osco have it or...
Quote: Originally Posted by courtenay_e Might want to cross post this on the birth professionals board and see what they have to say... Great suggestion, I just did- thank you!
It was suggested that I x-post this...would love your professional opinions! TIA I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out, I've scanned a TON of threads here and online info as well as talked to my MW and can't seem to find an answer that makes sense to me! I apologize in advance this is so long, I don't want to miss something incase it makes a difference! I'm 32 weeks, about 2 weeks ago, and was having some major itching down there and swelling of my "parts"...
Congratulations!
Thank you both SO much for the replies! Quote: Originally Posted by maxmama There can be two separate issues here: the UTI and GBS. Was your urine sent for culture? It should only take 48-72 hours for results. She didn't send the urine for a culture- just went by the results on the stick. I didn't know any better at the time and then today I was asking her about it. I told her that my research showed that it could be two seperate issues...
I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out, I've scanned a TON of threads here and online info as well as talked to my MW and can't seem to find an answer that makes sense to me! I apologize in advance this is so long, I don't want to miss something incase it makes a difference! I'm 32 weeks, about 2 weeks ago, and was having some major itching down there and swelling of my "parts" (would kinda come and go) so my MW took a swab, and it came back positive for...
Some people are SO rude! We're not sharing names either...especially with family!