or Connect

Posts by zoomom

Thanks for the reminder- I just downloaded it...I fell off the wagon last year, and hope to start the new year off right!
Couldn't read without offering a - you've gotten some great advice, I hope it works for you. Maybe you could pretend to move- box everything up with the plan to move...and then be able to put it back one box at a time, where you want it- where there's a place for it, and get rid of everything that you would have tossed/donated/sold.
As many others have said...we're not telling anyone until after the birth. Most of my family lives about 10 min away and we're still not saying a thing. I'm sure they all just assume I'm seeing an OB and having a hospital birth as I did with DS#1. My reasons are I don't feel the need to try and defend a decision that my DH and I have researched thoroughly and are comfortable with. I don't need the warnings and concerns of those who aren't directly involved, bottom line...
It sounds like creating your own (simple) web page might work. You could get a free page or blog style and just list all the sites (with links) that you frequent so you could pull it up on any computer and go from there. Then you're only remembering one web page- and it would have links in one place. Your passwords will still be an issue if you're on multiple computers. You could do a similar one for all your sites...say "turtle" for example and you could use mdcturtle...
Quote: Originally Posted by jocelyndale It's the FROST drying rack. You have to go to Secondary Storage, Laundry, Clothes Care, I think. And that's the one I'm buying to replace my old one. And it's in-store only, not available via the website. (Who? Me? Obsess about drying racks . . . ) Nice find! I searched drying rack; dry; rack and didn't get what I wanted! Even knowing "frost" I can only find the wall one. But the name does ring...
I LOVE the one I purchased at IKEA about a year ago (I believe it was new then) is an "A" frame that has two "arms" that you can fold up if you need them, but it folds down nicely for storage. I'm amazed at how much I can fit on this rack, I'll see if I can find it on their website and post the link. I think it was about $16. I did purchase another one there that just slid open and had 6 or so bars on it- it was really flimsy and the bars actually started bending with a...
: subbing so I can keep up
: I'm putting together some of these for the holidays as well- had the vinegar, bs, TTO, spray bottles- and was looking for more ideas- keep them coming
I've been trying to use the crock pot a lot more- and take advantage of the moments that I actually have energy Last night I put 5 or 6 chicken breasts in the crock pot, covered them with lime (3 TBS) and chili powder (1 TBS) (mix those first) and added a clove of pressed garlic cooked on low for about 6 hours I think (it was ready earlier...we weren't) and then I shredded it. It was great in tacos, and DH had it on a salad, it had a good flavor and was super...
I'll be watching this too... The things I can think of that would be pretty easy and offer a "grow with me fit" would be vests and skirt, maybe even just a wrap of sorts that kids could attach with velcro, it could be a skirt/shawl/top whatever they feel like on that particular day. Most of that would be very easy on and off as well playsilks would make a great addition as well. I know there are more creative mamas out there....any more ideas?