or Connect

Posts by sebarnes

Well, I should be getting my birth kit from the mw at my appointment this week. It will include the pool and connectors, but last time the connectors didn't work so we had to buy new ones as well as getting a lead free hose. So that's something we'll have to check on. We got in a new shipment of diapers, and while we're hoping to get one more set before the birth, we have enough to make do. The only really big thing we have left is getting the car seat(!) which will...
I've been to several this week, so I guess my answer would be yes
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
'Legally,' it's 37 - 43 weeks, but she's comfortable with around 36. Which is my comfort level also. Although since I'm sure of my dates I'd have to do some internal searching since my previous two were at 40 and 41 weeks. My babies cook longer, so I'd have to decide if early labor were a sign of a problem, iykwim.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Quote: Originally Posted by cschick And I'd say, probably yes. I kind of follow more of the "free-range" kid theories on things. Most of my neighbors do as well. I guess that brings you to the point of "know the parents of your kid's friends". What I'm describing--kids taking whatever dvds from the available dvds and watching them--isn't just the way I grew up, it's the way I see most parents I interact with are functioning. They'll check maybe on what a...
Congratulations!