or Connect

Posts by TTCinKS

@hopeful -We did the insemination Sat night and Sun morning. They went great! My wife's BBT stayed low until yesterday which isn't the best. So move us to the DREADED TWW:)
Thank you TracyAmber. I haven't got any response from ttc or queer conceptions. We are still negative this am. Very trying time.
Update: acupuncturist thinks it can be delayed ovulation due to maturing lining and follicle from tx. My wife feels better but other sites say waiting too long in the cycle can cause higher miscarriage rates, anomalies, etc. Any advice?!? TIA! Hello all! My wife has been testing opk since cd11, now cd15 and still negative. Trying again at 6pm. Frustrating. She is having some spotting and she says she doesn't feel "ready" to ovulate. Worried that our follicle development...
Update: acupuncturist thinks it can be delayed ovulation due to maturing lining and follicle from tx. My wife feels better but other sites say waiting too long in the cycle can cause higher miscarriage rates, anomalies, etc. Any advice?!? TIA!
Hello all! My wife has been testing opk since cd11, now cd15 and still negative. Trying again at 6pm. Frustrating. She is having some spotting and she says she doesn't feel "ready" to ovulate. Worried that our follicle development acupuncture may have effected the process. In the past, we have been positive by now. Called and left msg with our practitioner to check. Anyone have ideas? We have the vials here ready and waiting. Getting nervous.
Update: acupuncturist thinks it can be delayed ovulation due to maturing lining and follicle from tx. My wife feels better but other sites say waiting too long in the cycle can cause higher miscarriage rates, anomalies, etc. Any advice. TIA!
I have been posting in the Queer Conceptions January but thought I should introduce ourselves to you all. We are living in KS. My wife and I have been together almost 12 years and married 2 years in the lovely State of Hawaii...ALOHA. We have wanted children from day 1 but knew it was a forever thing and wanted to make sure the time was right. So we used Northwest Cryo after many longs months of deciphering options. We both want to carry but my wife being an only child...
Hello all! My wife has been testing opk since cd11, now cd15 and still negative. Trying again at 6pm. Frustrating. She is having some spotting and she says she doesn't feel "ready" to ovulate. Worried that our follicle development acupuncture may have effected the process. In the past, we have been positive by now. Called and left msg with our practitioner to check. Anyone have ideas? We have the vials here ready and waiting. Getting nervous.
Thanks all! It is all such a trial and error process. We will for sure look into recommendations and go from there. Any other tips on timing is well recieved!:)
I am new to this but have some questions regarding TTC and home IUI. First- We have been monitoring BBT, CM and os positioning for past 8 months. 1st attempt at IUI was Dec 2013, 2 vials with home IUI at 12 and 24 hours post OPK+. The first attempt had to do ICI as os was not able to penetrate. At 24 hours I was able to get fully in my partner's os. But Neither took. 2nd attempt Jan 2013, 2 vials home IUI at 24 hours and 42 hours post OPK+. 24 hours got in, 42 hours did...