or Connect

Posts by BowNessMonster

It's been some time since I had a contribution, though I read the updates religiously Last night I finally had to do something about my slow-draining bathroom sink. It's a pedestal, and wasn't plumbed out the wall, but through the leg and down into my cellar. The trap is about 5 feet down from the drain pop-up. I took off the drain cap, then loosened the nut so I could pull out the plunger. It came out all slimy black with a huge glop of nasty goo on it. It smelled...
Hi! I have been back at work full-time since last summer and don't get online very much. I am no longer making Fresh Moon pads - All Natural Mamas now owns and is producing them. I still own all my diapering patterns, and one day may even get back into business, but as it stands I am not. While I still own the domain name, it's not set up and I don't have access to my freshies.ca email address. I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the earth! I didn't mean to...
Hey Ladies!!! I havent been posting much but I read every few days. I'm Kendell, single mama to one 5.5 year old princess I first left X in fall 2003, and moved back to my hometown. We tried reconciling fall 2004, and it lasted 5 months. I am now patiently waiting for the end of this month when the divorce is final We're on pretty good terms. He's living with the woman he started seeing right before I kicked him out last year. Whatever, they're happy, and...
: just lurking quick-like while dd is busy washing up...wish I had more time to respond but wanted to say I hear ya, mama.
aw, heck, can't we share him? :LOL I am frustrated too the one prospect I was actually into lied about having a gf : and then subsequently stood me up : : He's younger and totally not what I'm looking for anyway. I think my maturity turns him on but my motherhood scares the heck out of him I've been asked out a few times... by losers, users, and creeps who are married or have girlfriends. what's UP with this??? I'm a Freak Magnet (L7 anyone? ) I'm kind of...
Hey ladies!! i got a heads-up to this thread and thought I'd stop by and update you all... I have started a full-time WOHM job to take care of things now that I'm a single mama (again). I also have a p/t cleaning job. I am up at 5:30 am and go to bed at 10 - and with life and laundry and playtime on weekends I haven't much left over to sew . In fact I haven't been into my sewing room in weeks, since I started the job. I'm hoping to adjust my schedule to include some...
I took mine off intermittently because of eczema, but in the end months I just left it off entirely. He kept commenting that it was significant that I wasn't wearing it, and in retrospect I suppose it was. Shortly before we broke up, stbx lost his. I don't know that he did lose it for real, but whatever. I'm keeping them to give to dd later, as the engagement ring was one stbx's dad gave to his mom back in 1958...so it's right it goes to dd. I told MIL I'm keeping it to...
Up North here, we had Friday off for Canada Day and dd and I met some friends at a waterpark and just splashed and played I am two weeks into a new FT job, have a part-time cleaning job and also my home business which I am trying to get back to hobby status. I haven't been able to touch my sewing machine since I started FT I have a few trades left, and a fairly large wholesale commitment, before I am on "make and sell instock only" status...so Ill letcha know when I...
:LOL you ladies are making me tear up : I've got one too - he was just here in town ten days ago and spent more time with the tart he was seeing before he moved out than with dd
i tell dd it's my "moon flow" and that every month my uterus/womb makes a soft bed for a new baby, but when there's no baby made, it comes out. AT 3-3.5 she asked me about my "diapers" LOL and why there was red poo on them.