or Connect

Posts by MommaKuhel

Becca, just looked it up. That sounds like it to me! I've had this feeling with both kids. It says there's no treatment safe for bf mothers as of now haha. Oh well.
I never saw anyone breastfeeding until I was in my 20's and I had my first when I was 22. It was a no brainier as soon as I read it was the best thing for my baby. the fact my mom breastfed me for the same reason. I wanted to pass on two generations of antibodies. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it but I still do it because when you're mom it's not all about what you want, it's about what your children need. The only thing that gets me to the 12 month mark is...
Slings and wraps Viitamix for making fresh baby food Breast pump Bike trailer or jogging stroller to get back into shape and stay healthy.
1st Kneeling in tub and laying back 2nd squatted entire time
1 word: pacifier
What time do you start this ritual of getting him to bed? Maybe just try getting you, baby and hubby into same bed at night whenever you and hubby are ready for bed. 10pm or even 11pm so you're all on same schedule and sleep in harmony. Put on some rain music, relaxation piano music, zen, spa stuff for deep sleep that is 8+ hours in duration (youtube has plenty) , that way if baby wants to wake the music keeps him calm. Lower room temperature. Make sure your son has a...
We co sleep but also have sex a lot. (Not in our bed with the kids obviously haha) all over the house, sometimes in the car? Some tricks we use are: Nap times while kids are sleeping on weekends Movie times while kids are occupied Early mornings while kids are sleeping In the shower together (multitasking) We don't have long passionate sex-capades unless it's date night so quickies are our thing right now. Make sure baby is fed, dry, and Put baby in another room in the...
Envirobecca, Great points! I never thought I was attacking my child's character, implying she's not a nice/good person just because her behavior is not nice. You're right though! I agree. To my daughter, I'm saying she's not a good person, she's bad etc ... Hubby and I are so used to using the "you're going to stay here until you can act like a nice girl" phase we will have to transition it to "you're going to stay here until you can calm down and make a good choice .......
I feel like its all about preventing the tantrum before it esculades. I have a very dramatic, feisty, stubborn 3.5 yr old and I always try and prevent tantrums from happening by figuring out the "why" are they frustrated. It's still hard at this age for them to communicate properly and be pleasant all the time. Step A Ex: are they bored, hungry, thirsty, tired, misunderstood at the moment, in need of attention, in need of affection? A 2 yr old cannot always say " mommy...
I occasionally get that feeling, it's like you're crawling out of your skin! Anxiety city! I just push thru it or pump and have hubby feed if its too strong. Wish I knew as well what it's from.