or Connect

Posts by ADSC

Thanks for all your ideas, everyone! I live in a very rural area, so I'm looking for some organic farming mamas. I actually found one in person, randomly, at a totally unrelated community event! I will check out the momsclub!
Can you add me? PM your e-mail address or facebook name?
Or just a few friends who are moms?
So exciting Tamara! We live in the country now. A LOT of living expenses, but it's been worth it because I know if I don't see tomorrow at least I spent today in a beautiful place surrounded by woods and wildlife!   We are 13 weeks today! So, depending on who you ask, we are either a week away from the 2nd trimester or IN IT NOW! I have my first appointment with the midwife in a week. I ended up cancelling my OB/GYN appt because I didn't have anyone to go with me and I...
 Thanks, everyone Kristy, this is what I was thinking. Yesterday when he got home, I asked, "how have you been feeling since we got pregnant? are you angry? are you worried?" He said he's fine, but, knowing my husband, I said, "well why dont you think about it and let me know." He will mull it over, I'll have an answer in a few days ;-)
So adorable, so amazing! Thank you for sharing- I've been wondering what my little one is up to in there, and now I can imagine!! I'm 12 weeks, 4 days, so maybe my baby is playing, too!   I had an US at 9 weeks, and I have an appt with the midwife in 10 days (hoping to hear the heartbeat then!) Can't wait to see our baby in another 8 weeks!
My husband gets really frustrated about my forgetfulness, for instance absent-mindedly leaving my guitar near the front door instead of putting it in the living room where he likes it causes him to yell at me. When I try talking to him about it, he yells at me more. I grew up in a violent environment with a lot of yelling, so it really stresses me out to have someone in my home yelling at me. I tried to explain to him that it's bad for our baby, but he won't listen and I'm...
I'm 10 weeks, 5 days, and I am still nauseous a lot. I am getting my appetite back a little- depends on the day- but I am still tired a lot and I have a new symptom- headaches!   Wonder if those of us with persistent nausea are carrying girls!
Congratulations!!!  I can't wait to join you on Tuesday when we're 11 weeks, too!
This is my first, and the week before I found out I was pregnant a girl's name came to my mind spontaneously, and it was the first time I had ever thought a name would be suitable for my child . . . my husband liked it, too. I have severe nausea, bloating, and fatigue, and the nausea is aggravated by increased post-nasal drip.