or Connect

Posts by oldermamato5

I think we can over analyze to the point that our spirits are left out of it,theology over the Holy Spirit for lack of a more eloquent way to put it. I'm one of those radical christians who would live in a bruderhof community with a covering on my head 24/7. I keep thinking about LOVE though,that is what Jesus is about,loving one another as we love ourselves. I don't know about you girls,but that is a hard one. I try but fail miserably at times. It is wonderful to find...
thanks so much for the great info Kathy!
Ditto to all the other wise mamas-he'll read when he is ready,I promise. If you start feeling nervous read anything by John Holt.Blessings to you and your family
It is BEAUTIFUL!!
ok-I've only dyed in a huge stock pot on the stove. I need to redye the dress and various other small items and wanted to know if anyone has or does use their washing machine. I use Rit dye,is there something else anyone recommends? I LOVE to dye stuff
I'm 44. Youngest child is 5. I'm also a granma twice!!
My fav is "More-with-Less Cookbook by Doris Janzen Longacre.
What could be better than spending the day,every day,with your mama? Trust your spirit,bring her home.
I have been reading the posts for a while now and finally decided to join in. You all are so encouraging and loving to one another,it blesses me to see so much love and commitment you have for your precious little ones. If only more mamas knew the incredible gift it is to be home and raising up a healthy generation. Blessings to all of you!