or Connect

Posts by Tapioca

Quote: Originally Posted by hillymum I cloth diaper because it's better for my son and for the planet, not to support WAHM's. Word. Nothing against WAHMs at all, but I'm more concerned about the environment. Even if it's the profit motive, not environmental concerns, pushing Walmart to stock more green options, I don't care as long as it means more people are making the switch. Mollyeilis - I don't care whether KC sells Kushies or not,...
I don't think WAHMs will lose much business. I mean, do I think Kelly's Closet etc. should drop Kushies from their line, yes. I do. But WAHMs fulfill a niche market for people who want more original, special diapers, or who are willing to pay more $$$ for an expensive brand like Fuzzibunz, and who are motivated to find the best. And most WAHMs, because they are members of on-line communities, have their fingers on the pulse of the cding world and what the new hot...
I hear you. I finally had to sell my dipes off due to FL/hard water issues. It's the worst combination, I hope you don't have hard water! As far as how much det. to use, it really depends on your water, but I would start with half a teaspoon (yes, that little) and go from there until you hit the stink point again. Before doing that, though, you need to make sure all previous det. is out. I've found washing in hot with vinegar good for that. Calgon, if you can get...
http://www.diaperpin.com/diapers/ItemDetail.asp?ID=33 review of Kushies Classic
http://www.diaperpin.com/diapers/ItemDetail.asp?ID=32 review of Kushies Ultra
BTW, where are you? IT would help us to know how to help you better. Kate
Quote: Originally Posted by babybun Are they good quality? Can anyone share their Kushies experiences? I see they have different models (ultra, basic, etc) - any thoughts on the differences? Help me make the move over to your ranks!! Thanks! The Ultra is an "All in one" which means you don't have to use a diaper cover. It's all included. The advantage to this is that you don't have to put 2 pieces of cloth on, which frankly, with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by faerybugmady You'll find mixed reviews on Kushies. Some people love their all-in-one's(aio's) because they are so cheap and they say that they never have leaks. Others start with all kushies BECAUSE they are so cheap and end up selling them, losing money, and revamping their plans because they HATE them. My biggest piece of advice to a future cloth diapering mama is to buy one or two of one thing to TRY OUT before you get a...
These are new to the market. Has anyone tried one?
I hear you. Oh yes, i hear you, CrazyRED