or Connect

Posts by Tapioca

Anywhere or on-line? I'd like to give my MIL a little project ( and save some money)
Hi Sunny! LB naps in our bed with me When we're out, she'll nap in the carseat or in the sling - I just put her in it lying down.
Hi Sunny! LB naps in our bed with me When we're out, she'll nap in the carseat or in the sling - I just put her in it lying down.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mizelenius It's funny, people think it's because I have a non-mainstream (in general) attitude about things and THAT'S why I BF/sling, but really, it's because I'm lazy (err, efficient!). Ha ha! Me too. Though the real reason I cloth diaper is because laundry is my secret fetish. he he. She is much better, thankyou all for your concern It was just croup, but scarey nonetheless. I do think the hospital...
I'm new here but a long time lurker. Just wanted to share this story. We had to take DD to the Emergency on Thursday night with wheezing, and we ended up staying overnight. We brought the sling with us - just in case. After she was hooked up to the pulse/breathing/ etc monitor, we wanted her to go to sleep, so my partner put her into the sling. In a few minutes her pulse rate had slowed, her breathing was more regular and she was asleep. At about 3am they gave her...