127. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
128. The Blackhope Enigma by Teresa Flavin
129. The Familiars by Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson
130. The Italian Secretary by Caleb Carr
110. Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist by Michael J. Fox
111. Magical Mischief by Anna Dale
112. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
113. The God's Wife by Lynn Voedisch
114. Forgotten by Cat...
95.Troubletwisters by Garth Nix and Sean Williams
96.One of Our Thursdays Is Missing by Jasper Fforde
97. The Memory Bank by Carolyn Coman and Rob Shepperson
98.Destiny Disrupted: A History of the World through Islamic Eyes by...
Originally Posted by fremontmama
How was "How I Killed Pluto"? The kids and I have been listening to the Stink and Judy Moody books, and there is one about Pluto being demoted from Planet status. ...
You were asking about The Sherlockian. (I like Laurie King's stuff, too -- and she actually gets a brief mention in Moore's book!) It's set at the turn of both the 20th and the 21st century, and it...