or Connect

Posts by *green*faery*

Hi! I think we are going to have a hospital birth. I would love a home water birth but we live about 45 min. away from a hospital and this is my first baby. We are going later this week to check out the hospital and meet with one of the midwifes that was recommend to us. They have a separate birthing facility with home like rooms that you can stay in the entire time and they have birthing tubs We are planning on a drug free birth : *erin*
Welcome!!!
Hi! I am a plus size mama too. I am so glad to see this post, so I know I'm not the only one I do yoga almost everyday and I think that will defiantly help when I'm in labor as far as position. I am trying to be careful with sugar intake due to our slightly increased risk of gestational diabetes. I think that if you already have a running routine it should be fine to continue, but I think brisk walking would be just as good. I do a stationary bike a few days a week...
Ok, I'll go again : The past two days I have been sooooo hungry. I'll eat a normal size meal and still be completely hungry! I try to wait at least a few hours before eating again. I'm starving today! I've only been awake for four hours and I've already had: an apple, a banana, a piece of toast with peanut butter, a Little Veggie pot pie, an 8oz yogurt, and cranberry juice. I want pizza!!! I never eat fast food or delivery pizza, but that is what I want now! Should I...
Hi! I have had period like cramps on and off. When I saw the doctor to confirm that I'm pregnant I asked her about it. She told me period like cramps are completely normal and I should only be conserned if I have bad cramps only on one side or if I have cramps with spotting. I would probably see the doctor if they were really bad though. Have you had urinary tract infectios before? I've never had one, but I've been drinking a little 100% cranberry juice almost every...
Hi! I go Fri., but I have never met this doctor before so I'm not sure how much he will do, plus I'll only be 6w on Fri. *erin*
Hi! This is my first pregnancy, but this is what I noticed~ I had mild O type cramps from 1 DPO to 7 DPO, from 8 DPO-10 DPO I had a head ache at night with mild nausea ( I have had no other nausea so far), starting about 11 DPO I burped ALL the time and at the time I had no idea that that could be a symptom of pregnancy. My boobs were sore, but it was hard to tell if it was just pms. At 11 DPO I had AF like cramps and felt like I was going to start any minute on and...
Hi! I just bought a couple prenatal yoga videos on ebay (2 for $10). I am really impressed with Yoga Mama, by Crunch workouts! Its great, medium intensity but easily adaptable. I felt great afterwards!!! It better then any of my other yoga videos, I will continue to use it even after the baby. My DH even does it with me . Anyway, I just wanted to let you mamas know. I also got Zenmama by naturaljourneys that I will try today. Have any of you tried the prenatal...
Hi ashcox~ I know some people get a pos. as early as that. I tested at 10DPO and 13 DPO and got BFN's and it was very disappointing, just to find out at 15 DPO that I was Pregnant! I think the longer you can wait the better, plus those test aren't cheap!!! Good luck : *erin* #1 edd 10/29-05
Hi! I'm taking New Chapter, Perfect prenatal too! I was soooooo happy to find them. They are all whole food based, so they are easy to digest and they have probiotics! They also do not have vit A, which I was really happy to find, I eat plenty of vit A rich food and get way over the recommend amount as it is. I love them *erin* #1 edd 10-29-05