or Connect

Posts by *green*faery*

Hi! I know what you mean...I feel really good today too! Plenty of energy, no symptoms or anything. It makes me fell like I'm not preg. As much as I don't like cramps and acid reflex, it reminds me I'm preg. & I like that. I don't know. I've had no morning sickness yet either. I'm optimistic, I'm sure some days will be great and some horrible I think its "normal" to be worried, but I think we will be fine It defiantly make me fell better knowing that I'm not the only...
CONGRATS SAVANNAH SMILES!!! : : : : : *erin*
Glad your boobs are perking up! I have the opposite problem... I already wear a 36G and at almost 5 weeks my boobs are popping out of the sides and a little in front! How am I going to find a bra! How much bigger will they get????? I have had large boobs from a very young age and I plan on getting a reduction after I have children, but for now... Any recommendations on where to get supportive bras in lg. sizes (but in a 36)??? When should I get a new bra, I don't want...
Hi! I have alot of very fine hair, and after about 5 months of beginning dreads there would have been NO way to get them out. When I finally cut them off I was able to comb out about 2-3 inches, but it was hardly worth the time (and pain)it took to brush them. You can get dread extensions that are removable. When I dreaded my hair I washed it with strong shampoo (I used Dr. Bronners Soap) and NEVER conditioner, that loosened them. I quit brushing it and would spin...
Thanks you guys!!! Good luck this month!!! I'll keep checking back to see how you do. Oh, and this is for you... : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : Thanks for everything! *erin*
The past few mornings when I wake up all I want is a veggie BLT (you know, with "fakin bacon") and I add onions and avocado. Yum!!! I can't get enough! Oh and at night I crave fruit pie *erin* #1 due Oct. 29th
Hi! Emomom~ I really like Magdalene Sophia , Hope, and Gresham! Eclipse~ Maeve is such a pretty name! MelMel~ Siruis & Corben are on our maybe list too. I hear you about telling your family names early. Ever boy name I've told my Mom, she makes fun of and criticizes it! I don't know if I'm going to tell her what we decide. We started looking at names years ago, seriously. Girl names are easy, I like earthy, hippie name, the only problem is we have a "family...
Today I am having a lot of cramps and feel very, very bloated! My low back also is crampy. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am afraid I have started AF. I went out to lunch and ran errands with a friend of mine, we where out for like 4 hours and I am so tired. I also think I have a touch of a yeast infection, yuck. Before today I felt OK. Even though I don't like the cramps & I'm afraid I'll MC, I kind of like it because it reminds me that I'm pregnant. Oh, and crying...
I'm sewing too, and waiting for my husband to get home from work, which will be around 2:30am. I needed a break from sewing, so I'm here *erin* #1 due Oct.29th Hotmamcita~ What does this mean?? "If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding....HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT!?" Just wondering...
Allgirls~ this is a good idea! I'm Erin, I'll be 27 in July. My husband Geoff (he'll be 32 soon) and I have been married for a year and a half, but we've lived together for 5 years. We live in the beautiful Santa Cruz Mountains, Ca, surrounded by redwoods, but with plenty of sun to garden. We bought an old house last year and have about a half an acre to plant fruit trees and garden on! We are striving to live more green and eventually be self sustainable. We both work...