or Connect

Posts by *green*faery*

I ate too much today also, We went berry picking & I usually make cobbler. I couldn't help but bake so I made a blackberry-mango 'crisp' so that it would be mainly fruit with just a little topping. So freakin good I ate too much of it & now I'm hungry! Planning on making jam tonight or in the morning & resisting baking bread! The jam will be mostly for the kids:) Today I ate-        am- coffee        steel cut oats with a little rice milk & brown sugar        1sl...
Day 1 am- coffee        2 eggs with veggies   mid- raw veggie sticks w/ yogurt dip        homemade pumpkin soup   pm-green salad w/ veggie 'chicken' strips       tomatoes & goddess dressing       2sl wheat bread w/grass fed butter   snack- lots of watermelon   Day 2 am-coffee       steel-cut oats w/a little rice milk & brown sugar       1sl wheat bread w/butter   mid-1sl wheat bread w/ sunflower seed butter & banana        pumpkin...
Uhhg, I'm at my top weight of 269 and I'm 5ft 7in. My husband is doing this with me, so that should help some! I had my 3rd child 6w ago & have been under a lot of stress and eating not so good! I had lost about 30lbs before I got pregnant but gained it all back plus a few:( oh well, start over now! ,
I'm in! I recently had my 3rd baby and just started trying to lose weight but really need some extra motivation!
tired
Ok, I plan for the week. I need to resist eating out. It has been hard lately because I'm tired and pregnant and feeling lazy. I usually plan meals and snacks in detail every morning ( I babysit other children so I find writing out the details of the day really helps!), it's hard to plan more then dinner ahead of time for me! We have a beautiful ripe pineapple that we can enjoy for a snack tomorrow:) yum! So here's the basic plan-   3/1  Potato Soup 3/2  Wheat...
  This blog has links to coupons and amazon deals, etc for more 'natural' foods-   http://savingnaturally.com/   I also like this one, about once a week she post a 'natural/whole foods' post-   http://moneysavingmom.com/   I really tried to get into coupons but had a hard time. I will sometimes search for specific coupons for odd things, like the cat food we use or eye drops, but don't use much for food. We shop at Trader Joe's and the local HFS mainly...
oh, I should mention that having 1 bathroom is difficult & I can't wait to move in a few months:)
We live in 850 sq ft, 2 adults, 2 kids & a baby on the way. 1 bedroom that we share, 1 'office' that is sort of a small room (7x7) that has the kids dressers and some toys. It's not layed out well, there is no real closets and storage is crappy in the house but we have a storage shed and huge yard which makes all the difference. We spend a lot of time outside! It is hard to keep clean and feels kind of cluttered which is frustrating. It's totally do-able, especially if...
Hi, we are doing waldorf-inspired homeschooling. My DS1 is 6 and in kindergarten (basically) and my DS2 is 3.5yo, I'm due June 14th with #3:) I don't generally feel crafty the first half of pregnancy & I really need to finish DS1's sweater (I'm better at starting projects then finishing them), but then I plan on knitting for the baby. Not sure what yet.... maybe as thing progress we can post pictures of what we made:)