or Connect

Posts by midstreammama

Ratchet, you make good points. Life is full of contradictions. When we make decisions, it is never ever black and white...we tend to take everything into consideration and decide which is most important for each of our situations. We have to decide which side of the coin we are most comfortable falling on. We cant stay stuck in the middle. Because of our unique life experiences we may aver change others minds..and that should be ok. Because we all come from a different...
Anyone else have any more ideas? I'm still looking for a no vax friendly ped.
I got a 133. We don't vax. This is not me, however, I have this same outfit and several other colors of said shirt which I rotate thru. Sad I know but, I am constantly on the move and I like to be comfortable. :-)
Because most mainstream parents just follow their doctors advice. Vaccines aren't seen as something to be questioned, and when they are everyone just brushes it off as "what you do" . Like, parent: doctor, is this shot safe? Doctor: yes it's safe. Heres a sheet about the mild side effects. parent: oh ok I'll give soe Tylenol now. End.thats pretty much how everyone I knows conversation went at their respective peds, mine too until I started asking questions, then iget more...
This. If my child was actively sick then I wouldn't be going out anyways, for a playdate or anything else. Unless she outright asks you, I wouldn't say one word about it...even if she invites your well children over for a playdate.
Completely off topic, but I just wanted to chime in and say yes, please remember the lurkers! I always read, hardly ever respond. I tend to focus my attentions on those who seem "in the middle". They are compassionate and don't fly off the handle when writing on the boards. The others, on both the pro vax and anti vax fringes I tend to not read so much or place so much weight on what they write.. I just wanted to say I hope you dont leave I thoroughly enjoy your...
Ok, defective skin barrier functioning, isn't that an auto immune thing though, the body being over active like that? Which could be systemic..so then we are bypassing the whole defective skin barrier and injecting interesting things past it? Doesn't make much sense to me. It is possible that it could only be in a small percentage of people but, I would hate to be in at percentage. As it is, I have my own skin issues and I know whats its like to be extremely itchy and red...
So, what about the smallpox vaccine makes this a reason for not getting the vaccination? I would imagine if one vaccine has this as a contraindications there is at least another out there...I know it's not science but..really? And just because it's old info doesn't make it any less relevant..in fact it would make me question the other shots that much more.
Looks like it made it! Yay!
Dark chocolate shortbread stars...omg. I could eat 2 boxes. We like.. Mini chicken tacos Frozen French cut green beans Mandarin orange chicken Fried rice Battered halibut..omg so good but has gone up in price Fish nuggets Sea salt potato chips..yum Raw trek mix The pancake and baking mix is awesome..makes great apple cinnamon pancakes Kung pao chicken is ok..a little spicy They sell Applegate farms hot dogs which are great.. I could go on and on..pink lemonade Cornbread...