or Connect

Posts by midstreammama

Monkey- the first birth center sounds very nice! You have to go where you guys will be most comfortable though. You'll figure it out I know. Demeter-I would be sooo upset about that. Especially with so many children around. I know kids in general pick up germs, kwim..my goodness. I generally try to stay home as much as possible in the winter..now I say that with a grain of salt..i work full time, my three girls go to school, one in soccer, one in dance, and one in...
Don't know how I missed this!! August 23, #4 for me.
Andaluza, I'm sorry you had such a bad few days! I just went on a two hour round trip to the health food store with two little ones that was pretty..well..trying. I am so nauseous. It's awful. They only had the ginger chews there and I wasn't sure they work so I really didn't want to spend the ten dollars on it. Ugh. Crushed ice and lemonade sound good right now. Would the b super complex work as well as just b6?
I'm sorry you ladies are dealing with this.. After three uneventful pregnancies, it seems I can't be up for more than two hours without laying down for twenty minutes...I'm very queasy and have vertigo like symptoms if I don't get enough rest...ugh. So not used to this! Its interesting, seems the only things I can stomach are ramen, and dairy..lol and I have to to ally be in the mood for them. I haven't actually thrown up yet but I have come pretty close. Here's hoping...
I'm so jealous of all these cute tummies! Mine just feels all flubbery, fat, and generally bloated and so uncute.
Mamafran! I'm so excited to see you here! I very much enjoyed your writing in...agh..I can't remember the exact thread over in the fertility heading..seems I can't remember much these days! Anyways, glad your here..good luck to you!
Firsttimemama- that sounds like you were very exhausted! Babymakesfour- sounds you were in the right place then. It's amazing to me how our intuition leads us to do things sometimes we dont even realize. I hope that makes some sense. It does in my pregnant brain..lol. I love that about us mamas. I had a hospital induction with pit for #1. I really don't want to go to the hospital again. 2 and 3 were born at the same birth center with the same midwife.I am very hopeful...
There is a 4 year gap between 1 and 2..they fight a lot but I think it is because of their personality clashes. I know that it will get better. There is just about a two year gap between 2 and 3. When they are friendly they are super friendly when they aren't, they sooo aren't. There will be a seven year gap between 3 and 4.. I think they will all be ok eventually, I always anticipate some bumps along the way. It seems that the new babe would peobably take on more of an...
My first was delivered 2weeks late by induction. It was about 16 hour labor. My second was born spontaneously 10 days late after a 6 hour labor. The third was born spontaneously 9 days late after a 2.5 hr labor. I think I just hold babies longer than average. I hate being on a timeline too.
Hi all!! I got my BFP on December 22. When I plugged that into my iperiod app, I came up with the due date August 23. This should make life interesting! We were trying to get pregnant since October. I am a Montessori preschool teacher but would really like to stay home at least for this upcoming school year...we will see. I have three girls already. 13, 7, and almost 9. Dh and I have been married 12 years and are hs sweethearts..middle school actually but that's a long...