or Connect

Posts by midstreammama

The Montessori school we sent our children to costs almost $900 a month for four full days and one half day a week. This is the cheapest one in the area, the area is pretty low col in comparison to some other places that I have checked. So, I would say it is a deal. Although, anyone can call themselves Montessori so if that is what you are really looking for, I would make ure the philosophy is good enough for you at that school.
Thanks so much!!
Hi all! I am 29 and i have attended my postpartum doula workshop. I am now looking for famlies to complete my certification. I am located in northern Delaware, not far from the PA state line. I have long been interested, .obsessed even, with all things birth. I have plans to become a birth doua once my three children get a little older. I would love to have an opportunity to get to know some families in the area and to use my new energy and helpful hints to help new...
It may be passive aggressive but I would probably post it to the Facebook column..also I would make sure she knows that I feel taken advantage of, for sure. What a crappy situation. No good deed goes unpunished though..
Ok ladies..I'm back! I really need to keep better track of my workouts. 6/1 30 minutes elliptical, 20 minutes gym bike, 12 minutes interval jog on treadmill 62/1000
I have always wondered if the food processor everyone always talks about is a dedicated one for non food, or if it is ok to just use the food one and then run it thru the dishwasher..
Can you get the medical payment adjusted because of the loss of income?
Yes, taxes are cheap here..but sometimes I feel like I am trading cheap taxes for chemical companies doing dirtiness all around me. Kwim? I know..this is a "budget" thread..I couldn't help pointing this out. I do supposed that nj is pretty close to de so maybe there is some of the same going on there even with the gigantic tax bill..I didn't say I made sense..just they way I feel sometimes when I'm looking at bills in relation to one another...lolI have plenty of...
3/1 45 min elliptical, 10 min core 3/2 45 min elliptical 3/4 45 min elliptical, 10 min core 3/5 45 min elliptical, 15 min gym bike 3/6 20 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike(sn: who goes to get a massage and feels ridiculous muscle aches the next day?! Yeah, that sucks for me..making it hard to do anything! 3/7 30 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike, 10 min core 3/9 30 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike, 10 min core 3/11 30 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike, 10 min core 3/12 30 min...
3/1 45 min elliptical, 10 min core 3/2 45 min elliptical 3/4 45 min elliptical, 10 min core 3/5 45 min elliptical, 15 min gym bike 3/6 20 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike(sn: who goes to get a massage and feels ridiculous muscle aches the next day?! Yeah, that sucks for me..making it hard to do anything! 3/7 30 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike, 10 min core 3/9 30 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike, 10 min core 3/11 30 min elliptical, 20 min gym bike, 10 min core 3/12 30 min...