or Connect

Posts by LessTraveledBy

Are they Catholic? If they are, that should help you out...They should be thinking of marriage as something very serious, etc. If they are, you might benefit from finding a Vietnamese priest to talk to them. He might be able to put it to them in terms they would understand and that they would have to agree with, to some extent. Unless you got married somewhere, outside of the church. That would really change the situation, as then they would consider you to be a live-in...
Quote: Originally Posted by minimunklemama You have to put it in as one word Tried, still can't find her, here, that is. Could someone send me a link to anything she has posted here, so I could look in case this is her... OK... Just looked at the Etsy shop of the person mentioned and she is not the mama I am looking for, as she does not live close to WI, like Constant Dreamer (in MN) does. I don't remember the state, just that it was not close...
I need it... really!!! It allows me to use public transportation for free (crazy rule, would have to pay if I only had the Ergo), so I don't go to places without it. Great place for my bag! Seriously, though, I used a wrap, Ergo, etc. and loved it. However, I have such terrible neck/back pains that at this point (32 lbs) I am not able to carry dd at all. I am so glad, though, for all the closeness she got until she was about 2.5. Now she walks a lot and asks to sit...
That sort of writing says a lot about her and not much about you. I think you can let it go. No reasonable person is going to read that and not think she needs to think before she writes things. It was hateful and dumb.
Agree with pp. It totally depends on the woman but your luteal phase defect would suggest returning hormones that are not "there" yet. I am at one end of the spectrum: Have had my period for over 3 yrs now, first did not ovulate, then had a luteal phase that was too short. However, after months of bf'ing very little and about 2 months not at all, I still have not been able to get pregnant. This past month was the first cycle with somewhat normal amounts of mucus....
I did once get AF on day 19 of luteal phase (don't remember the length of the cycle, just the long lp). 21 days of high temps means pregnant. If you get to that, the percentage is very high that you are indeed pregnant.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tradd Constant Dreamer sells prints on Etsy...I remember teapot ones... I could not find anyone by that name. Just got an error message.
I have checked every thread where I would think I could have read it. No luck. I think she made prints of birds, at least, and there was one right next to her bed that she was about to start selling ion her Etsy shop. There were also some pillow on her chair she had made. I can't believe she has not seen this yet.
bump! I soooo want to see her house again.
I have been through all the small house threads and such but could not find her again.. Help, please. A mama here posted pic of a cabin her family is living in while building a house. She makes art prints and sells them on Etsy and has at least one son. I would love to find those pics again... Anyone know who it is I am talking about. I believe that her cabin was featured in some magazine...