or Connect

Posts by Wugmama

Thanks guys. The barely ingredient actually says "barley", not barely grass. Should I still go for it? TIA, Tracy
Did we ever figure out if it is safe to have something with wheat grass in it if you react to gluten? I have some dr. Schulze's SuperFood Plus which has wheat grass - ah shoot I also see barely. I'm guessing I can't have it. ~Tracy
Hugs to you, mama. Your post caught my eye because I'm a newly single (dh moved out Aug 15th, not divorced yet though) mama to 3 kids. Mine are 7.5, 3.5 and just turned 2. I can tell you that while my oldest daughter achieved these milestones much earlier, my middle child, a son, is not even close to being potty trained at 3 years 9 months. Also, his speech was still very difficult to understand at 3 years of age. Probably by 3.5 was when his speech really took off....
Thanks for posting this, I wanted a new cookie recipe to try. I especially like the ones that don't have tons of ingredients! ~Tracy
Wow, you have so much on your plate! It must be hard, yet sounds rewarding at the same time to be able to take care of 5 children like that, on your own. I hope you are able to take care of yourself, too! ~Tracy
All so true. The bitterness is so not helpful. I'm fortunate enough to be able to have started therapy when all this went down. Not being bitter is one thing I am working on. I just found out this morning that he and his gf just signed a 1 year lease for a big house starting Dec 1st. I found out two days ago that she is buying him a plane ticket to go to Chile leaving Christmas Day so he can meet her family. She is going there to pick up her kids and bringing...
You can do it, you really can. Go into the resource thread at the top of this forum and look at the recipe/meal ideas thread. Go to www.kathysrecipebox.com. There are many, many off the shelf items now that are gluten free (although expensive). Get yourself a nice rice maker and some wonderful basmati rice, just go for it! ~Tracy
Thanks for all the support ladies, I appreciate it so much! I really, really do. I had made a mistake in my original post and put 9 when I meant 8 - he emailed me and moved out in August, not Sept, not that it matters much. I totally believe he wants me to find someone to alleviate his guilt. I know that is what it is. He is being so totally in my face with this woman it is unbelievable. And she has jumped right in and they are totally playing house with my...
So my stbx emailed me at work on 8/11/09 to let me know he wanted a divorce and would move out right away. He moved out on 8/15. Within 3 weeks he had our 7 yr old chatting w/his new gf and one of her children via video conferencing. She was in the process of relocating to our city from Chile. She came on Sept 27th, he picked her up from the airport and she moved into his new apartment, which he furnished completely with stuff NOT from our house - didn't even take his...