or Connect

Posts by MCR

That has to be really hard and stressful for you. It isn't your job to be his mother and monitor everything, he's able to do it himself isn't he? Maybe it's time for some counseling so he can see that he's an adult and needs to take control of his life and health. Dh isn't ill, he does suffer from occasional depressions where it's horrible to live with him. But since I started to separate myself from the depression and realized I wasn't causing it (which for years I...
Don't feel bad, both my SIL's never came to anything I invited her to, never sent a card, nothing. Yet we went to all their boys birthdays. In the end I gave up sending invites, and concentrated on my own family. Sad but true.
It sonds like she does have a health team following everything, thats really good. I've had foster babies with Hypotonia and also Hypertonia, none of which were gray. So long as she has early intervention behind her (which she likely will if the baby has been diagnosed) then the therapies the baby gets will help a lot, the earlier they start the better. Maybe you can offer her a bottle of BM each time she comes to see you, then you'll know it isn't going to waste.
That is so sad. Is it possible she's limiting the baby's intake of formula and trying to control everything about her, like with the poop thing. I'd be really worried, you have no idea what the ped has told her, or even if she's really been. Myself I'd want to call CPS seeing she's had so many issues of her own lately, the gray color really bothers me, I had little babies, born at 6lb 9 and 37 weeks too, but by 8 weeks they had lots of color (what a pasty white baby can)...
Oh poor guy that looks so painful. Poor mama he's turning you gray. I know where all my gray came from, they are now 16 and 21. The 5 year old is now trying to make me completely white
Quote: Originally Posted by lotusdebi We don't watch football here. I resented the Superbowl when I was a kid because it often screwed up my birthday plans. I still hold a grudge. And I don't care for football. I don't watch sports on tv, but I'll totally play soccer or baseball with the kids. We're hanging out, making breakfast for dinner, relaxing after a busy day of shoveling snow, sledding, and snowball fights. I messes with Ds...
Quote: Originally Posted by pixiekisses On the bacon btw, we have wonderful bacon here. I love bacon. baconbaconbaconbaconbacon.com No, really, it's a cool site for all us bacon lovers. I love a good club sandwish with chicken breast, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and some kinda dressing/majo/something like that. : I have to share that with some bacon obsessed brits I know.
Quote: Originally Posted by lolar2 MCR, where are you getting HP sauce in the US???? Pixiekisses, caster sugar is easily available in the UK, so you may be able to order it from there. If not, put regular sugar in a blender or food processor for a little while. Oh, and I am pretty sure I've seen caster sugar in Germany, if that helps. I have found it in Cost Plus World Market along with Salad cream, and PG tips and Heinz beans and more and...
Quote: Originally Posted by JTA Mom I just want to thank all of you talking about bacon sandwiches. You've given this 'nothing looks good, constantly queasy' preggo a very appealing lunch idea! Speaking of which, what's your fave way of making a bacon sandwich? Plain? With mustard? Butter? Ami Mmmm bacon sandwiches, a staple in our house, even if it is streaky american bacon. No butter just plain bread (or toast) with plenty of bacon...
Quote: Originally Posted by MadiMamacita i feel your pain. And I can't imagine how .. something.. you would have to be to ask someone what state NZ is.. as an american, i apologize that we are often an egocentric bunch. do you mean cardinals, though, on the christmas cards? robin: http://www.owlnet.rice.edu/~psyc101/...an%20Robin.jpg cardinal: http://birds.littlepuffin.net/images...dinal-bird.jpg Robins in UK are a different bird, smaller...