or Connect

Posts by MCR

I only make them maybe 4 times a year, they don't last 24 hrs around here, me, Dh two big guys and a little Dd. I don't count how many I eat, I'll do better the next day to make up for it
Sideways rain, thunder and lightening, I love it
At 4 my oldest was giving up naps and having a hard time with transitions too. Even though he couldn't tell time I found giving a count down seemed to help, I'd tell him in 10 minutes we are getting shoes and coats and going to wherever, then I'd pop in on him and say 7 minutes and repeat, then 5 etc etc. It took him a few times but it started to help. It didn't eliminate the meltdowns but helped. He used to have a hard time going from night time sleep to waking up as...
Oh I sympathize with both you and her. Dd (just 5) is a constant talker/singer she's been doing it since before she could talk real words, she would be out an about, and if anyone looked at her she babbled in her own language like she had a lot to say even then, adults would be cracking up and talking back and holding all kinds of long conversations she was in heaven. Now she gives me a running commentary and her toys get one too. I was the chatter box in the family, I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Irishmommy Dd1 got knocked over in the school playground one Friday. I got a call because she banged her head. Saturday we went to the walk in clinic, and she left in a cast and crutches, her leg had been broken. 24 hours walking on it, broken. Totally do-able, I had a a patient who fell and broke her hip, she got up and walked up the three steps back into her kitchen, only went to the ER cause her Dh insisted, got...
Dove miniatures? they come in different colored wrappers here
First house we looked for nearly 2 years I looked at what seemed like a million houses. Then when the right one came it clicked, price/location/everything. Not as big as I would have liked by enough room for us. Second house we only looked for 5 weeks, I looked with the realtor about 3 times a week (drove an hour here to meet her each time) I was very specific about what we wanted. Three beds 2 or more garage, an acre, fireplace or woodstove, etc etc, it cut out a lot of...
I would surprise me. Dh and both ds's (age 15 and 21) all seem to have cycles of mood. I wondered if he was queuing off my cycle/mood but it isn't I'll be feeling great, get loads done and do all stuff he likes, he'll still wake for the day with his own cycle going on. Today was a moody day, nothing different, he got lots of sleep, I made tea, Dd was happy and playing, he was all gray and moody