or Connect

Posts by leavemealone

Thanks for all the support. Nothing has been decided yet regarding divorce, but it looks like things are headed that way. It seems it's always something with him and I am just tired of dealing with all the crap. He got laid off at the end of August and I think that's the final straw. Not that it was his fault or that I would divorce him over that, but its probably the event that causes me to draw the line. He's never treated me or the kids badly, but I'm just tired...
Just a quick check in from me. Things here are OK. The baby is doing great. He's rolling over but not really doing anything else yet like sitting up but he will get there. All my other kids have taken their time in doing those sorts of things but once they figure it out, they've got it. In other news, I am most likely divorcing after four kids and almost 11 years. It sucks but I think it needs to be done. I have no idea how I'm going to pay the bills and parent on my...
Has anyone won the bedazzled birthing stool yet?
Hey - thought I would pop back in as things changed. We've been super busy. We moved out of our house and were going to move to another state but then decided not to. We tried to find a house where we already lived and couldn't find one we could afford in a good school district so we decided to move. Stayed with my parents for 10 days before coming back. We found a place and have been in it for about 1.5 weeks. The baby ended up having an MRI the other day but he is...
Is it too late to join this? Maybe I'll head over to LWAB and check out the thread.
The race for the golden birth stool was memorable.
Noooooo...don't take this away. Ok, I'm over it. I will check out the thread in LWAB.
I still have no desire. I could probably go the rest of my life without it and be fine. Hopefully, that will change with time, but for now, that's how I feel.
We are having issues over here. DS has some sort of bump/bubble under his tongue that I noticed at about 1.5 weeks old. I called my doula and she came to look at it and said she hadn't seen something like that before. My MW didn't indicate she knew what it was either, just said that the baby didn't look tongue tied. I asked our dr about it and he said that it was probably a blocked salivary gland/salivary cyst and that it was a "watch and wait" issue. Well, baby is...
Hugs Amanda. I hope you can get in to see the dr soon! On another note, I will be ceasing the use of this username and history. I think too many people have figured me out in real life (not that it was all that difficult to do). I may start a new name or maybe not - I don't know yet. If anyone wants to keep in touch on Facebook, send me a PM. I'll probably still read and I'll be keeping everyone in my thoughts. April 2010 DDC has been great! Enjoy your precious...