or Connect

Posts by Ophelia

DD has been going to daycare 2 full days a week since August (I am an unemployed student and DH had some extra pre-tax daycare money we need to use up before the end of the year or we lose it).   She seemed fine until exactly 3 weeks ago, since then ONLY on the nights after I bring her home from daycare she is extremely needy, MUCH more than usual.  Usually she is my happy-go-lucky girl, fine sitting on the floor and exploring/crawling.  Now on these nights she goes...
Same problem here, I usually research these things but forgot to this time!  I ordered on 9/19/11, credit card charged, and have attempted contact 3 times since 10/10.  Thanks for the bed bumper link, going to check that out.  DD doesn't tend to fall out of the bed like she used to but would still be nice to have something.   I'm an unemployed student and cannot afford to be out $95!
I am not far at all from your cousin!  I live less than a mile from Apple Valley.  If she hasn't yet, she should have the tongue tie and latch checked out by an IBCLC.  I highly recommend Chris Clark out of St. Paul (she can be found by searching here by zip code:   http://www.ilca.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=3432   she comes to your house for visits and also does craniosacral therapy!   My 5yo had tongue tie and had it clipped at Metropolitan Pediatric...
Regarding the circ issue, on Oct. 15th the documentary CUT is going to be shown in Maple Grove.  If she is willing to attend I think this will VERY strongly influence/change her decision.   http://cutthefilm.com/Cut_Website/Home.html   Location: Maple Grove Library 8001 Main St. N. Maple Grove, 55369 Room: Main Street Meeting Room Date(s): Saturday, October 15, 2011 Screening starts at 1pm Also Minnesota NICE I think will have a booth at the TC birth and...
Oh great
Yep, that's me!   http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/336022/   wish they would have interviewed more Delayed/selective or non vax parents.  My first quote is not exactly what I said and I said a lot more than that!     I should also have added the "U.S. government" to that quote.  
We desperately need a new water softener but I'm confused about options.  Looking for recs for local sellers/installers (I do have a plumber I can hire).  Got a quote from Kinetico for their fancy model, don't doubt quality of product but it cost just as much as all our new kitchen appliances combined!  The sales guy was saying if you buy a basic model, it will actually run out of salt before the day is through, and it has to replenish so you are still going w/o softened...
Thanks!  When the subject comes up again, and I know it will, I will say "when we can agree on quality of life issues and when to euthanize, I will consider it".   mattemma04  I'm sorry for what your friend is going through.  Similar to what happened with me, the dog was using anywhere he was in the house as a toilet, whether or not he could help it (he would even poop on the stairs while trying to go up them).   I can actually put DD 7mo down on the floor now,...
Thanks for your support everyone!  Last Saturday the 3rd we took him to the vet.  DH called me in on Wed. and said he made the appt.  Then Thurs and Fri our dog was not doing well at all, he was still walking with help to get up, but he was more lethargic again, had stopped eating, and was doing a coughing thing very regularly whereas before it was more random.    His body was so weak that when the vet gave him the first relaxer shot, it literally started shutting...
I found the Snug Tuck pillow, anything else similar?