or Connect

Posts by TKEM

does anyone have any ideas at all- contrary to my original thread i am fairly open minded and am willing to try most solutions-alternative or conventional to find a solution. i really don't want to lose my teeth. we live far away from town so the nearest dentist or store for that matter is an 8hr drive! any home remedies would be great!!!
i need some info here please!!! my gums are receding down to the bottom of my gumline and seem to be getting worse by the day. i brush a couple of times a week with goldendseal powder and salt to try to heal the gums. sometimes it seems to be working but other weeks it doesn't at all. i'm pretty anti-floride and honestly fairly anti dentist(nothing personal ) and would like to fiquere my mouth out. my gums bleed alot when flossing but was encouraged reading a thread...
glad to be a service
thanks for all of the ideas!!! we cleaned his ears with the hydrgen peroxide and it seemed to do the trick for now but are considerg adding earcandled to the first aid kit the next time we head south to town. anyone know what causes the ears to create soooo much wax? myself and my dd aren't like the 2 boys in that we jut don't produce wax like they do. genectics maybe??? anyway thanks again for responding it really did help!
hope this reaches you in time to still help... i've cured many a infection by first soaking the infected area in epson salts dissolved in hot water....as hot as the little one can stand it... for a bit ten min or more if really bad... once it's soft i drop tea tree oil directly on the open area 3-4 drops and then i promptly seal it up with goldenseal powder... dried if it will stick or sometimes i make a poultice of the powder and water apply it and leave it till p.m. ...
momato I&A- how long do you let the hydrogen peroxide soak for? last pm when hubby was trying it he was to scared to leave it in there for ant length of time... do you suck the H2o out with the bulber or only squirt it in? i wanted to suck it out but again he was scared of any damage we may cause!
my dh is having problems with too much earwax so i've been looking these ear things up and it's fresh. i've heard from a friend first hand to use eithor garlic oil in a capsule or a clove of garlic gently warmed in olive oil for 10-15 min. just enough to seep the oil out of the clove just a few drops in the ear and close it with a cotton ball for 10 min. then drain. she has 4 kids and two have reoccuring ear infections and when she told me this she was very non chaulant...
i'm not sure if this is the place for this thread but i thought i'd try. my dh is having serious ear wax problems! he has always produced obscene amounts of wax and refuses q-tips or anything thats goes inside the canal. 2 days ago the wax won the battle and has sealed the canal up which then we looked up home remedies on the net and tried hydrogen peroxide and pored a capful in his canal. it worked for a minute breaking through the wax but then sealed up again. we are 300...
for my 2nd birth ( and uc) i decided last minute to birth at the godfather of my then31/2 yr old. she loved it because she was already so comfortable at the house and liked the special attention that everyone gave her. then she got to bounce upstairs and rub my back and give me kisses then run back down to play when she bored with that or when i had an intense contraction. it really took the pressure off myself and daddy as we could concentrate on each other and my fondest...
with both my uc's i had electrolyte juices to drink, umm organic gatorade by knutsens i think. i also used yarrow water soaked up by a cloth diaper and gently inside of me although i've heard with hemmorging it's not so gently inside but doushed in. plus a human temp water bath while contracting and then after birth soymilk and rice supercooked with chicken broth set my body on the ground again