or Connect

Posts by TKEM

if your truly worried about having a breech birth, look into positions you can do to help position your babe right in your belly. I laid on my back with my legs inverted and I think maybe something else was involved but i don't remember what. I've had 2 uc's and was lucky enough to know a mid wife and she gave me some tips that only someone who's been around would know Hearts and hands by Elizabeth Davis(?) maybe talks about the positions as well, I know the info is out...
do you ever let her go without a diaper? my daughter potty trained at 2 but she did regress a few times and all it took was a diaper after a full day of booty freedom for her to quit. i don't know if this applies to you but my girl is soooo stuborn at times and if i make a big deal out of something i.e potty training shoe tying anything she knows i'm stressing about she'll refuse till i back off and then she complies peacefully. one other thing to try is using cloth...
rock tumbler hands down a castle will be fun for a couple of years but tumblers can be put away and brought back out for years to come and if your child is anything like mine everyplace you go rocks are put in the pockets and you can have a collection of memories from different places for a lifetime!
thanks for all the replies. i'm pretty sure her teeth grinding doesn't relate to her ears as she never has had a minor ear infection and rarely has excessive wax or stuffiness for that matter. i'm wondering more about food allergies and how they would cause one to grind...now that i think back i had just started to loosen up on what she was eating right as the grinding started possible link who knows...are nightguards the only known prevenitive? i guess we would use one...
my 4 almost 5yr old daughter is grinding her teeth at night and has been for approx. 6 mon. things like bach's rescue remedy and chamomile tea help tp stop it but without help she will grind every night. Any ideas on possible causes and a more permanent solution would be great.
i posted a thread a month ago with this same problem but never learned the biology behind it. since then i've tried a few different things, my 8mon sleeps in bed with us so during the night i keep him on my right side(the smaller booby) which he will nurse off of in his sleepy stupor. i am just starting to feed him now and express milk to dilute his solids with the smaller one and it seems like when i'm dilligent i'll even out more but if i forget and not make an active...
with both of my births i had my marvelous midman husband to help, more with the first than the second, but I really wanted to be left in peace for my 2nd birth and pretty well labored solo for the majority of it. I squated in front of a jukebox(for support) and was relaxed for the entire time and could of caught little mowat if i'd choosen to but what a gift to give daddy, the one who helped and supported and carried the firewood for the prior 5 mon. and that was a huge...
this touches something deep inside of me.I have had 2 successful UC's and have decided to not have anymore but if I was to ever have any again I would definately consider this pending on my pregnancy and health and feelings. theres just something exciting to me what an accomplishment you know?! to grab life by the balls and catch the baby yourself. but it sure would be taking chances... ERIN mama to : mowat and koa
hey fairybugmady... were you lopsided in between babies? I ha ve never wore a bra in my life excedt for special occasions but i;m seriously considering it. on a different note i drink raspberry and fennel tea to help my milk does that sound right to you others or do you have any other suggestions time to put the 4yr old to bed Erin mama to mowat : and koa 2 uc unvaxed cloth diapered homeschooled beauties
since nobody's chimed in for awhile does that mean theres no sure fire way during these body changing postpartum times? to be honest I haven't seen a mw or dr since before my 1st birth and although i think my girl parts are working i'm really not sure. any info on herbs to delay the onset of fertility? i drink lots of raspberry tea but that would seem to encourage rather than delay. pennyroyal maybe but i'm not sure of the effects if any on the baby through milk I know...