or Connect

Posts by Bitter Green

Not sure how old your kid is, but I use the Zoodles parent dashboard for firefox.  I have a 5 year old and 8 year old. They also have their own profile on my computer which has limited ability to download/view content.  
Yes, I think co-sleeping would be best in this situation. I did it with both mine and slept wonderfully. I hope you find something that works!
i used to use a dash of Dawn liquid soap. worked good!
Haha SpiritDancer - I was just going to say that! They can't train them fast enough here and from what I hear immigration is really easy when you're a nurse.
It's pop here on Vancouver Island, BC (Canada) though we do say soft drink sometimes. If someone were to ask me for a soda I would think they wanted Club Soda.
Both mine have already had it - it was no big deal for us. Oddly enough, they caught it from the doctor's office! My oldest had an icky habit of licking chairs and such when she was younger *blech*
kimchi for sure, and maybe a nice silk blouse?
old navy has some! our 5yr old can still fit in 3T size waist and we found some size 5 pants at ON that fi perfectly.
It's really too bad that the episodes seem to be getting worse and worse lately. I haven't read the books so I don't need to worry about that part, but man the latest ones have been real disppointments! Thankfully that Mary-Ann character is gone though. I think I would have stopped watching if they hadn't knocked her off for good.
Used is always greener than new regardless of what it is, so i say cruise the classifieds and thrift stores for something that will work. Bet you can find some cool wicker baskets or something!