or Connect

Posts by AllisonK

Quote: Originally Posted by karen1968 S And Hooray about the house! that you get it. re: the dial-up...do you have a laptop? Wondering if you can have it all ready to go, then pop into a wireless hot spot (Starbucks?) to upload things. Thats what Joe suggested. Twice a month Starbucks visits to upload things. lol It'd be a long Starbucks visit as I usually take about 4 hours to get it all done.
Well Joe unfriended her earlier tonight (I told him he didn't have to but he wanted to) and she emailed him a bunch of crap afterwards. She wants nothing to do with anything I do blah, blah, blah. Makes me seriously wonder what she thinks I do that is so appalling? Also makes me wonder what her DH tells her about me because he is the only one that I know that she also knows. I may unfriend him just because this all feels so icky but I don't want to sever everything. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by cellarstella Wow Allison... yeah I'd just ignore it and don't bother with her. That's really lame of her. Amelia's bonding with Cliff in a big way these days, it's so cute! She sits on his lap and waves and says, "hi!" She has a special spot next to him on the couch that she gravitates to. And of course she wins him over from anything he's doing with her charming smile! There's this store online with some beautiful...
Quote: Originally Posted by notwonamesalike hehe...I did the same thing. and *waving* hi! To lmonter! My gardening inspiration. lol Maybe if everyday someone posts some criptic more in the big thead fb post the thread will not die. lol And yeah that about lmonter!! Inspiration for sure!! Tina, I replied to her last night and guess I shouldn't have. I Said something along the lines of she doesn't have to add me as a friend if...
Quote: Originally Posted by aniT I got that you friend requested her... I just find it strange that she doesn't join her family when they visit you. Yes she might work a lot.. I dunno it just seems weird to me. Yeah I thought it was weird too but she was adamant that she wasn't coming.
Quote: Originally Posted by aniT I would ignore it and not be friends with her. Wow! What a .. ermmm.. oh this isn't facebook. Why is it her DH and kids came to your house for thanksgiving. You didn't mention her? It doens't sound you guys really associate with her much at all. I wonder if there is a reason for that. (On her end I am sure.) Gotta get those kids to bed. Oh and imagine my surprise Allison when the thread didn't start...
Quote: Originally Posted by exquisitebones also. my signature is gone I dont like that... When they changed the signature rules a while ago they deleted all of them. There was a notice up top to save it if you wanted to keep it. You can add it back you just can't link in them anymore.
No its not going to die! So what would you think if someone sent this to you via message on FB after you sent a friend request? I dont just anybody as a friend. I am very paticular about who I associate with, so if you can give me 10 good reasons why I should add you as a friend I may consider doing so. This person is the spouse of someone who hangs out with your DH at least 3 times a week (if not more!), we have watched their kids when they got into a bind,...
I think I missed most of November. Back to catch up...
Pamela (pamamidwife above) is great and I hear really good things about her. I had my 3rd vbac (first hbac) with Ellie Legare and loved her. More hands on than some but she was still great. If we were to have another one (knock on wood, please no, fingers crossed, no no no, 4 is enough, vasectomy works right? ) I would either go with ellie or pamela. I would have gone with Pamela last time if she was closer. I'm in Vancouver so Salem would have been a trek.