or Connect

Posts by AllisonK

I had a hbac transfer with my third child. My insurance would only pay for my prenatal and postpartum care with a mw since I am a VBAC mama. This is in WA though. So we paid our MW on the cc and then when we transfered the insurance covered everything at the hospital. You know now that I have typed that out it does not relate at all to your situation. We used Ellie Legare with our 4th birth a home water birth after cesarean and this time the insurance would not...
Umm I would'nt say any other location that I am still gushing with every period. Though this month it was only 2 days with a tampon change every half hour compared to the three days straight last month. But my period also showed up a week earlier so maybe that had something to do with it. And kind of funny that the one day I said to myself I haven't been over to MDC in a while is the same day you started this. lol
Quote: Originally Posted by rajahkat I know Jenny is close to me, and maybe AniT...Have you been to Skamania Lodge? We stayed there last Christmas when we came home from FL and got into PDX late. It's lovely and romantic and I'd love to do New Years there, wondering if anyone else has. Kat If you are close to AniT then you are also close to me. Though across the river. I have not been inside Skamania Lodge but this summer DD's 4H...
Congrats Jenny! Quote: Originally Posted by phathui5 What are your kids asking for for Christmas? DS is asking for a video game, which he will not be getting. DD is asking for a second Madama Alexander doll (18 inch doll) which I may get if they sell them at Costco this year. Quote: Originally Posted by THANKFULFORFIVE Welcome mom2emnbec! 1. Something you WANT 2. Something you NEED 3. Something to WEAR 4. ...
When oldest DD was about 18 months old or so she walked up to an older woman in the grocery store and grabbed her butt. Not just a little pat as she toddled by it was a grab and shake kind of thing and then she just laughed and laughed. Little old lady was not very understanding.
Amoreena I'll post here and on FB. Michael did not walk until he was a bit over 17 or 18 months. He would stand some but would.not.walk. His dr never said anything about it at all and you've met Michael, nothing could stop him now. Once he started I think he skipped walking all together and went straight for running and jumping. Thats really all my experience with it but if you are worried it probably could not hurt anything. I'll bet there is a free service...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ditto I found these recently when I was browsing the web for something else: http://www.specialtybottle.com/index...n=Custom&ID=27 I thought they looked like they might be good for food storage. I've ordered from this company before and they were really nice to work with. I was unsure of what size container I wanted so they sent me free samples. Shipping was super fast once I ordered as well.
Congrats Karyn!!
Sounds like DSS is not with you any more but I wanted to post that I wish someone had MADE me quit smoking as a teen. I went to drug rehab at 16 and we were allowed to smoke there as well. Later rules changed but I wish (now looking back) that I didn't have the option. He won't like it, at all, but if he comes to your house for good I would have some serious ground rules about that. Hugs to you and your family, hope you all recover quickly and sending good thoughts...
Quote: Originally Posted by lmonter Yeah, I remember seeing a lot more PDX oriented threads over the last few years. A lot more, which I always used to be a little jealous of (there's usually one thread a year or so for my area, if that). I am wondering what you guys have going on mom's group/kid's group/homeschooling wise over there. When we can get our house sold here, the kids and I will be following hubby down there - hopefully before I pop,...