or Connect

Posts by AllisonK

Have not used/researched any of these so no idea of quality: http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys...1/product.html Not in stock but you can enter your email and they will tell you when it is. http://www.overstock.com/Sports-Toys...0/product.html not under $30 though.
AM the clothing swap sounds awesome!! Would be fun to set one up. hmmm... We are crazy busy here. Sewing for the second bazaar of the season next week. DH is studying for his LCSW, licensed clinical social worker. Not required but opens up the job possibilities and the $. He keeps talking about getting a second job right now but I feel like some days we barely see him. He is still wanting to join the Navy but found out we need to wait 6 months because of a...
Mine are a little older but I have four. Ages 8, 6, 3, and 19 months. When our 4th was born ages were 7, 5, and 23 months. It was hard and still is but we do it. DH is also lucky enough to have a flexible schedule. He is usually gone from 9-6 monday-fri. He also is on call one weekend a month which sucks.
We live in a big city. Just inside city limits. We started with 8 chickens, then added 4 chicks this spring. 1 was a rooster so down to 11. Legally we are only allowed 3 chickens and no roosters but the neighbors didn't seem to care. Egg sharing always helps. Recently we sold all but 4 and got rid of the enclosed run so they are now free ranging again. Sadly we think we are going to get rid of them as the poop is just too much right now. I can't let my 19 month...
We are renting right now so not homesteading but have hopes for the future. We used to live near Spokane WA and I am betting there are some crunchy folks over there in the country. Land is also really cheap over there compared to Western WA. We would love to live over there again because we could afford a large chunk of land but DH is a social worker so we will be sticking with southwestern WA and waiting for the perfect piece of land for us here. I'm south of...
A lot of WAHM's make and sell leg warmers as well. Do a search on Hyenacart and a lot will come up.
Happy November everyone. I haven't been posting much if at all lately. lol I have been skimming and praying for your little one Pixie. So glad she is home! Probably won't be back on (other than to skim while naking) again its a busy month for me with two holiday bazaars and another in December so I am sewing, sewing, sewing.
My grandma and mother live in a town called Ryderwood. Its about 9 miles from Vader at the end of the highway. We live south though in Vancouver. I don't know of anyone up in that area but I love it there. Hope you find the info you are looking for!
Quote: Originally Posted by jessielove That one looks pretty easy. I need to ask Nate if he knows if Matthew is in to skulls or flames or what. Ever have one of those days where you just want to stand up, turn around and yell, "STOP CASTING CURSES AT EACH OTHER!" It's that kind of day here Oh Jessie my kids have been doing the same thing all week! Michael has got Marah in on it and only thing is she can't pronounce anything. When...
I just saw this hat linked on the Down to Earth Forums yesterday!! Thought it looked nice but I can't make heads or tails of the directions. I still don't speak knitting. http://stephanieknits.blogspot.com/2...ince-2006.html