or Connect

Posts by AllisonK

Wedding news: Joe called and told his brother that we cannot afford to pay as much as she is asking. She apparently cried. Sigh... So she sent me a link to the dress she wants ($124 each) and asked I find something similar with the poofy skirt, and sash, and white. So that I can do. Maddy's dress however she is insisting it must be the same designer dress as the bridesmaids are wearing but she said she'll pay for it so I'm not forking over the $150 for Maddy's dress....
Someone shoot me. Joe's brother asked for all the kids to be in his wedding a few months ago. And of course we said yes, well now comes the issue. She is picking dresses and I tried to steer her to cheap dresses and the cheapest dress I have seen of her likes she keeps sending me are $100 or more. Then add shoes and other accesories and we are just royally screwed. We cannot afford this. A tux rental plus 2 flower girl dresses and a jr bridesmaid dress. What were we...
Bump up from page two and now from Michael: :fen ce:mo on:mo on:bol t:c hicks: birthday:Puke:Puke: Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke: Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke: Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke:Puke: Puke:Puke:Puke:fired evil:sc ared :fe nce
Vancouver/Portland has a decent amount of unschoolers. The Life is Good conference is held in Vancouver every year. There are unschooling groups that meet up regularly in both cities. I've lived in Spokane and bet there is a decent amount over there but not sure. Portland also has the Village Free School which I think looks awesome.
Amoreena you must check in more often as its just me and Jessie talking to each other. I am so glad to hear that the diet is working. I noticed a difference in her last time you were here, so great that its even better now. I am excited about the booth too. Sewing like mad this week! We did move the kids into the master. The bunk is in there for Maddy and Michael and Marah in her toddler bed. They have so much room to play its great!!! Nomy, Joe, and I are...
Quote: Originally Posted by jessielove Lots? No... I haven't sat down and done the math yet. I think it would work out to something like 40 small items or less if they were more spendy items. Good deal on the sewing room. I'm still trying to reorganize everything to move my sewing room back down stairs. I don't like the thought of being so far from Benji, but I don't want to take him down there. I thought Nate was sleeping down there? ...
Not getting as much done as I had hoped to by now but feeling confident I'll get it done. We keep doing project after project which is taking my sewing time. Canning and now re organizing bedrooms. But now I will have my own sewing room so hopefully can get a bit more done. Or maybe I'll just hate being stuck in the little room all by myself. Joe is excited as now he won't need headphones to watch a show or listen to music while I serge. He can hear when I sew but...
Come on ladies where you at???
Try posting on a local homeschool board. I asked this on my local HS yahoo group and recieved many responses from moms of older teens who are looking into MW school or interested in childbirth. I put it out as childcare but they may end up seeing the birth if the kids choose to watch it. I ended up using a friend but there was a lot of interest. Hope you find someone.
Wish I could Courtney but I have no car and lots of kids. Sometimes I wonder if I am ever without kids. My kitchen is clean. All dishes done, floor swept, counters wiped. Ahhh nice. Now the living room and playroom. Plus I need to sew for the stocking at the congo on the 6th. Hopefully these people coming on Sunday won't flake out and we will be rid of the chicken run then we can sell the chickens. Then to rearrange bedrooms. Lots to do, lots to do! Have...