or Connect

Posts by AllisonK

Quote: Originally Posted by xbabymamax Hey everyone! My hubby and I are interested in moving to portland area. What is Vancouver like? We tried searching and couldn't find much info. Is it really only 15 minutes to Portland???? Also, I don't know if any of you are tattoo fans, but do you know of any good tattoo shops in vancouver? Thanks everyone! Vancouver is okay. I kind of just consider it a suburb of Portland. How far you...
Quote: Originally Posted by cyncyn What are you making? I hear ya on the assembly line but once you get through the steps you'll see what a nice big stack you have. I am working on wool hats for Crafty Wonderland but haven't reached the assembly line stage yet. Still fussing with the pattern... Tons of things. lol Jessie and I are doing the Holiday Bazaar at the Expo Center. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by cyncyn What are you making? I hear ya on the assembly line but once you get through the steps you'll see what a nice big stack you have. I am working on wool hats for Crafty Wonderland but haven't reached the assembly line stage yet. Still fussing with the pattern... Tons of things. lol Jessie and I are doing the Holiday Bazaar at the Expo Center. Quote: Originally Posted by...
I don't know if I can do anything. Tell me what your thinking and I'll talk to Joe. Its a crazy weekend!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by meenajo FB was too big an audience to post to and : for lots of sewing. Can't wait to see your guys's booth MNO MNO MNO Private messages! Free admission on one of the days with two cans of food per person. Jessie and I both have postcard with the info if you want one.
Quote: Originally Posted by meenajo Allison, about a$$ sucking Are things feeling better now? I'm feeling like I really need to get out of the house today--anyone want to get together? I'm happy to come to you or a park near your house Yes its a bit better. We spoke last night for the first time in a day or so. He actually came home before I was asleep though he's still on the couch. Facebook lady! I would have seen this had it...
I just had a HBAC with Ellie Legare and love her. I have also heard wonderful things about Pamela Hines-Powell and Lennon Clark. Not sure if they both come to Vancouver. Jessielove another Vancouver mama just had a unintentional UC with Vivante Midwifery. She said her MW;s were great though not there for the birth. I second doing a search as this question is asked a lot and there is a ton of other info in the threads. Also come and jump in to the Vancouver...
SeaDoula yay another local mama! Hope the move goes smoothly for you and good luck with midwifery school. Courtney I do not know why but I have been thinking about you almost every day this week! Are you moving back to AK? I love it up there (was born in Juneau and have family there and in Sitka) Sorry you are missing your family. My husband sucks ass that is all I am going to say. And that is not name calling therefore not against the UA. Sucking is a verb...
Not in your area but I bet Shayla her user name is Exquisitebones would be happy to give you any info (at least I am assuming she would be ). She opened a store like that here in Vancouver. Sadly she is closing but I bet she has tons of do's and don't's for you. The owner of Milagro's in PDX is on here as well and their business is very successful. Wish I could remember her username...
We unschool/homeschool and I feel awful but I am so jealous of you zinemama! lol It will get easier when the kids are older I know but man I want to do me things now! And this is not against the UA as I do not run the business here is a link to a certain MDC mama's magazine. http://www.mirandazine.com/