or Connect

Posts by Mama2Bug

I'll keep you in my thoughts and for a benign and treatable outcome.
I would call her and just present it as you trying to figure out what could have made him ill, so that he can avoid it in the future. I'd say something along the lines of "DS mentioned drinking something new, but I can't figure out what it could be. He described it as frozen Mountain Dew and said it was cold etc." Do you have any idea what he might be talking about? I just want to make sure we're not overlooking a food sensitivity or something...." She might have a...
Can you do two background colors? I was thinking green for the skirt of the dress and sky blue for the top (grass and sky). The hoodie could go either way. I think I'd go with a light, grassy green for all of them, if I was choosing just one. The outfit is super-cute, no matter what you decide!
I looked, but I don't really see anything beyond what I assume are the intended subjects. Now I'm dying to know what I didn't see.
If you have a daughter, you might want to ask if cysts of this type tend to be hereditary. I would also ask if women who have that kind of cyst have a tendency to develop any other condition (PCOS, Endometriosis etc) later in life and, if so, what are some things to watch out for. Will you need any pain medication during your recovery time and if so, what are the side effects and drug interactions of that medication? If you will have sutures/stitches, how should...
OP, I think that you're looking for not-too-messy things that you can just pull out of the fridge or pantry and hand over before collapsing into morning-brain fog. I know exactly what you mean! I am terrible in the morning. My DD is 5 and I still try to prepare her breakfast the night before so that she can just grab it out of the fridge. Besides cereal, here are some things I gave her when she was little. You'll have to tailor some of it, depending on how well your DS...
I grew up in the Pittsburgh area. I've been leaving out the helping verb my whole life. It wasn't until I moved several states away that I even realized that I spoke that way. When I write, I always use "to be" but I had to make a conscious effort to begin saying it. I like to think that I speak well otherwise. There are several other PA regionalisms that, as a young teen, I made a purposeful decision to avoid because I didn't want to sound uneducated. I lived in...
I did not stop eating meat because meat tasted bad or felt texturally gross to me. I like burgers, chicken breasts and bacon. I stopped eating meat because I didn't want animals to suffer and die unnecessarily for my nourishment. "Fake meats" taste good (to me). They may not always taste like real meat, but the texture, shape and spices make them work with recipes that I would really miss otherwise. They're an easy, fast way to make sure we're all getting enough...
Would she enjoy a maze/labyrinth game like this or this? There are a lot of cute junior sewing machines out there. This one looks nice. If she really, really likes sewing, you could get her a sewing basket of her very own, with a small selection of needles, thread, scissors etc. My mom got me one for my 10th birthday and I still have it.
We don't have a playhouse, but DD has various "rooms" throughout our house. She has a play kitchen in a hallway, a cradle and baby doll stuff in a corner of the living room etc. She's also five and spends a lot of time playing "house" and "Mama." Some of the things that she uses in her play that you haven't mentioned: *something to play music and read-along books (DD has a record player, but a kid-sized CD player would work) *kid-sized, but fully functional...