or Connect

Posts by CosmicMama

I love him too and saw the preview for his new show. I'll check it out but it made me sad to see the preview because I want him to play Keith.
Yeah, I got that it was his company but I still would doubt that someone who owned the company would've been doing that type of job but I'm just being picky.
[QUOTE=bu's mama] CosmicMama - why were you unhappy with Keith's death? Just curious. I was a little shocked because I thought it was just going to be Ruth's death that was shown & his was the first after that & violent. QUOTE] Eh, I just wish it was different. I kind of felt like why did the black guy have to have a voilent ending (and yes, I know his line of work was perhaps more dangerous). And I was also wondering what he was still doing working the back of...
Thanks for the link to the obits. I was happy with everyone's wrap up except maybe Keith's demise. I have a few small issues with it but not enough that is ruined it for me. And I was a little like "enough already" with Nate haunting Brenda but they finally stopped it. I'm a little sad the way they wrapped up that Nate/Brenda arc, but again in general I loved the show so much that even if I wasn't 100% happy with the directions they took, I was still very...
I thought it was GREAT. I agree probably the best series finale I've ever seen. I will really miss it too. Like seriously, this is the next morning and I'm still a little sad knowing it is over. Ruth was GREAT in this episode. Well, everyone was. I think I cried during practically the whole thing. How many people want to open a doggy daycare now? (or is that just me?). Ha - I didn't realize what Billy was blabbing about in that last scene - funny. I think I'll...
[QUOTE=LisainCalifornia] I also saw the line "stick with the devil you know" as a foreshadowing of Ruth's reunion with George. QUOTE] Me too. Good episode but I was suprisingly not as wrecked as I imagined I would be - I mean I did cry but I wasn't a mess. That scene where Ruth and David were cleaning/washing Nate and then fought was pretty wrenching. And poor Brenda, I also have a sympathy for her this season. Ugh, how are they going to tie things up...
Ok, I have never even heard of What Dreams May Come- have to look it up now. Weird, I'm a movie buff too. Anyway - Once Were Warriors is mine. I SOBBED in the theater.
Quote: Originally Posted by applejuice This show jumped the shark a long time ago. Blasphemy! It has had it's up and downs but it never jumped the shark. The weekend is just starting and I'm already wishing it was Sunday night. I'll have my kleenex handy.
We aren't the healthiest family on the planet and have pretty bad grocery/eating habits - however I'm trying. But I have a question. My ds (2 1/2 years) who doesn't have issues with dairy normally (drinks milk, cheese, pudding, etc... all fine) has thrown up a couple of times when I bought organic milk? Is there any reason that should happen? Is it some kind of weird coincidence? Should I not warm organic milk up for any reason? My DH is blaming the organic milk...
Hmmm... Wolves IMAX movie, hmmm??? My ds is animal obsessed so he might just be a good excuse to buy that . I was wrong about Locke not being on the plane theory - I was reading a link posted by a pp and it said he is in the flashbacks... Hmmm... I really want to know what his deal is.